Home

The Fleet

Hmm, I disappear for a few weeks, and suddenly there are a million new people. What's the deal with that? Talking about confusing, so many names to remember now. And where are our old favorites, many of them have vanished as well...

Meh, perhaps the pink elephants know.

[Well, I can't seem to find them right now, I'm not really in the mood to look. Anyways, ask them there elephants if you see them.]

You guys forget---this is what saved Aresen, and this is what now defines it. Both the old and new and the in-between can live here. That is why Aresen is still alive and well, and will continue to be. (And half of you have no idea what I am talking about :D)

lol... you know as all the other form september.. that i joined in september.. not october... but this dat is the date i joined GB :D..

so i joined 2 years later than you... so? im older and have more posts :p :p nah nah nah nah nah gna gna

I have something to tell all of you... I live a double life. Yes it's true. I do have a life outside of Aresen. I admit it, I've lied to all of you for so long but... it's good to finally tell you all. Plus u guys obviously didn't know what I do when I suddenly disappear from the forum... *cries* it's just an addiction I have, leading two lives. I can't help it. In here I'm a lunatic and out there *points to the wall* ...er sorry... out THERE *points out the door* I'm just your average john doe...

Archived