Home

WIP: Ki Adi Mundi

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sathanas

I was wondering why the red team Ki-Adi-Mundi does not have his full beard and all. But besides that (and the lip thing), it's looking way fine! Congrats and keep it up!

Well, I wanted to make another skin for ctf, so I turned the beard and mustache off. But...I've changed my mind. I'll just do recolors of the original skin.

It's getting better, but in the in-game shot the beard and moustach look kind of like thick plastic rather than hair. If you look at the latest ref pic, you can see that the moustach, beard, and eyebrows are much thinner.

I'm not sure what can be done to fix this, but if any of the modelers out there have ideas, chime in.

its looking really good. Id suggest softening up the shadows on the eyes a little bit, at the moment they are very dark. Also try adding some more destinct detailing on the skin:

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Images/Episode_1/Characters/Jedi_Council/Ki-Adi_Mundi&image=swig241.jpg&img=&tt=

see how there are wrinkles under his eyes, and on the side of his head. There are also some folds that you missed inbetween his eyes on his forehead.

Keep on working at it, its coming along nicely.

Hey everyone,

Just dropped by to let you know that weighting is almost final. I also got some skin updates from Grafox, he tweaked some stuff on his side too, looks even better!

Just out of curiosity, has the skinning of the tan tunic been fixed so that it actually looks like a seperate layer of clothing?

I think he's talking about the two flaps (pieces of cloth) coming down from the belt, i wanted to model that, but i dont think they would have been too visible...maybe skinning could fix that?.

Very.. very nice model!

A must dl..

I was wondering in the bot files are you going to have Ki use his PURPLE lightsaber for JPB on DC? Or is he going to use the cheesy blue from AOTC?

Beautiful work..

We should have a "Hall of JCM (Jedi Council Members) Pak"

If no one's modeling Adi I'm sure many posters and players would love for you to. Just a thought on your next project if you are to take on another.

-Epic-

:vadar:

Archived