Home

WIP: 4-Lom using the C-3P0 model

ronbrothers

this model finally showed up at jk2files, but the crc is corrupt, and wont extract. Is there anyway you could upload it somewhere temporarily for a bit until things get straightened out? Jediknightii.net does not have the file, either.

thanks,

quamosity

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this model finally showed up at jk2files, but the crc is corrupt, and wont extract. Is there anyway you could upload it somewhere temporarily for a bit until things get straightened out? Jediknightii.net does not have the file, either.

thanks,

quamosity

Originally posted by t3rr0r

they haven't uploaded anything in the past couple days.

/me prods jkii.net ;)

Thanks for the prod... we need it. :D We're backed up quite a ways.. expect a VERY large update soon.

I just added the 3po/4lom model. It worked great for me! Download it asap. :D

Originally posted by Eets

Thanks for the prod... we need it. :D We're backed up quite a ways.. expect a VERY large update soon.

so we can expect the works from people who said "expect my model sometime in the next day or so"? :D i'll have to download the final 3po/lom file, since it was fubar on jk2files. :o

Yep... but personally, I make sure new models are added as soon as we get em, because they're the lifeblood of the JKII community.

I did notice that gundam heavyarms model thingy somewhere in the inbox.. I'll try to get that up sometime real soon ^_^

great job love the model c3po taunt funny

i noticed the battle droid head one and noted something

the battle droid head on 3po body was a battledroid brain that sain "my legs arnt working i must need maintinence" or something like that and the DIE JEDI DOGs was said by battledroid with 3po head

have you tried or asked if you could do that version (battle body 3po head) and i can help look for the other sound ("my legs arnt working i must need maintinence")

Im not trying to be critical it was just a thought.

Archived