Home

Cartoon Trivia! (Hey, why not?)

Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

In one he was a rat and in one he was Hamato Yoshi?

Yeah! In Cartoon series, he was Hamato Yoshi, and was mutated into a rat.

in the movie, he was Hamato Yoshi's pet rat (Who learned nijitsu by watching Hamato and mimicking him in his cage!). Hamato was murdered by Shredder and Splinter went in search of Shredder and then was mutated into a bigger rat who could talk. :rolleyes:

Big difference! If you ask me, they blew it in the movie! :mad:

Next Question:

What cartoon series marked Anime's first appearance in American TV?

I know in the late 70s and early 80s, G-Force/Battle of the Planets and StarBlazers were playing in California. Earlier than that I watched various forms of the Shogun Warriors in Hawaii, including Raydeen (which I still have original books, and possibly original toys of) and numerous other variations. Heck even the original Gundam has origins back in the early 70s or possibly the late 60s. Not sure about the first one to air. Btw, does this include Hawaii or just the contiguous states? There was a heck of a lot more anime being shown in Hawaii...

Kryllith

Originally posted by Darth Homer

I was talking to one of my friends about this and he immediatly came back with Astro Boy. I had completely forgotten about that series, so points go to my friend, Brian!!!

Well then, Points to Homer's friend, Brian! Astro Boy is correct, airing in 1963! :D

Next Question:

From the Cartoon Series, The Jetsons, what was the name of their Robot maid?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

He's the dudes brother! :D

That's what I was looking for! (Really, I just wanted to drag this out into two post for me! ;) )

Next Question:

From the cartoon series, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, name Buzz's three faithful Space Ranger companions

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Am I wrong on this? I do know that it was renamed Cyber Cops later on, but it started as just Cops...

No Homer, you dead on (even to go as far and give it's rename "Cybercops"! :D I was just a bit pre-occupied that's all!

Next Question:

From the Cartoon series, Captain N the Game Master, what was Captain N's real name?

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

I know for sure his first name was kevin. I am not too sure about the last name but I think its keen.

Kevin Keen

You are correct, good job! :D

Next Question:

This Cartoon series featured reptiles from space coming to Earth to find something that would save their homeworld, Reptilion. Name the series!

Archived