Home

Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your praise General Kenobi and Admiral Darklighter.

BTW Obi, check out the official academy thread if you think that was good:p I did a very good you/yoda impersonation. Well, at least in my opinion it was good. :D

A thread about an Academy that teaches people not to spam, filled with spam ... fate it seems is not without a sense of irony.:D

As for Lexx's comment to you whitedragon, as I cannot be sure as to whether you truly don't understand, or are just being sarcastic. When Lexx says she takes offence to you asking her to "Polish my lightsabre", it's because she thinks you're implying that you want her to, umm, how can I put this politely. I know, that you want her to "Use a polishing motion on a part of your anatomy that closely resembles the shape of a Lightsabre hilt" I hope you understand what I said there. Honestly though, I think he literally meant for you to polish his Lightsabre:D (not the other thing)

Originally posted by Reb_Starblazer

As for Lexx's comment to you whitedragon, as I cannot be sure as to whether you truly don't understand, or are just be sarcastic. When Lexx says she takes offence to you asking her to "Polish my lightsabre", it's because she thinks you're implying that you want her to, umm, how can I put this politely. I know, that you want her to "Use a polishing motion on a part of your anatomy that closely resembles the shape of a Lightsabre hilt" I hope you understand what I said there. Honestly though, I think he literally meant for you to polish his Lightsabre:D (not the other thing)

OH **** thats not what i ment i ment it in a literal term ahhhhhhh damn ive lost her respect havent i. ****

Hehe, sorry I went off a bit there:D No harm meant...I appreciate you guys keeping this active, but on subject please :(

If you guys want to join, post here or PM me or Obi. Now I need to clear this up...

s0ulblihtr - you pm'd me and you are in.

lexx - do you still want to join?

Originally posted by Darklighter

Hehe, sorry I went off a bit there:D No harm meant...I appreciate you guys keeping this active, but on subject please :(

If you guys want to join, post here or PM me or Obi. Now I need to clear this up...

s0ulblihtr - you pm'd me and you are in.

lexx - do you still want to join?

So what do I put at the bottom of my Sig? OH!!! Do I actually have a rank?

Originally posted by whitedragon

NO I DONT SHUT UP.

LEXX IM SORRY IM NOT A TOTAL ******* I DIDENT MEAN IT THAT WAY

Ok, apology accepted and IF you didn't mean it that way then I apologise.

Darklighter: Yeah ok.

Originally posted by s0ulblihtr

So what do I put at the bottom of my Sig? OH!!! Do I actually have a rank?

You and lexx both begin as Ensign. Pick your fighter for Death squadron and speeder position (gunner/pilot) for Ice squadron. You will be promoted depending on your loyalty and abilities in combat and tatics.

We have new recruits Obi!:D

Originally posted by s0ulblihtr

I was saying that Lexx had a dirty mind if she was taking it that way. I didn't mean you! Lol...

well yeah i guess. what i ment was for her to polish it before a fight you know what i mean. i said it as a joke because after obi-wans secratary comment she said "i want a real job" so i joked around and said that

Originally posted by whitedragon

well yeah i guess. what i ment was for her to polish it before a fight you know what i mean. i said it as a joke because after obi-wans secratary comment she said "i want a real job" so i joked around and said that

Ok... Yeah I understood you to begin with, she just didn't understand what you meant at first. Its cool now though!

Originally posted by Darklighter

Please guys, ON TOPIC:( Thank you

We have a new ercruit in the form of Darth Knight. Are you there m8? Just letting you know Obi if you're there he would like to join...

We have another Ensign. Welcome Ensign Knight!

ill be ground forces give me an assinment

Originally posted by lexx

Ok, I think I'll have a Tie Fighter for Death Squadron and I'll be a gunner for Ice Squadron. Do I have to change my sig or something? What do I put?

Well, you don't have to say as much as I did my sig. But something if you want..no pressure at all...

(I'll give you a cookie if you do:D )

Archived