Home

(un)official GB.com anniversary stuff

Eets

• 4 months later...

Alright, here's some stuff that i made recently for the anniversary celebration. I didn't have anywhere else to post them so i'm doing it here.

The (un)official flash intro:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/tieguy/gb_anniversary.html

And another banner (not sure if we are having a contest or not):

Below the banner:

GB%20banner%20anniversary.jpg

Feel free to talk about any anniversary stuff as well as post anything you've done or made for it. Horray, let's party!

Tie the was sweet!!!

Besides the fact that i was on the first page and the third one showen (Which was really cool) it was very good, i can tell you i wouldn't have been able to do that (then again i am not very good with graphics). I think it should be linked somewhere at gb.com for everyone to see!!!

Shoo, when i finished it i thought some people might be a little upset that i didn't put them on the first page, but it seems that was not the case. I guess that just shows the class this forum has. I had wanted to put more people on it but i just couldn't fit everyone in, sorry.

BTW, i made the thing in Swish, and thanks to DSS (dark sad shaddow) for the inspiration ;)

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Shoo, when i finished it i thought some people might be a little upset that i didn't put them on the first page, but it seems that was not the case. I guess that just shows the class this forum has. I had wanted to put more people on it but i just couldn't fit everyone in, sorry.

Don't worry, I'm not upset for being on the second page ;). Just one thing you could do though.. Make the second page view abit longer, so the rest of the members can be seen. Sorry, but I had abit of difficulty trying to read all of it at once :eek:. Other than that, it looks great imo :D.

Yeah, it turned out faster than i thought. I could read them all though, i guess i just read quickly. :D

And i would have made it bigger, but it was zoomed up when i made it and iu didn't realize how small it was till i was finished. :D

Originally posted by TieDefender75

thank you, even though i didnt see it i assume it was marvelous.

What can i say? :D

Anyways, i forgot to mention earlier that i didn't include music so that it wouldn't take forever to download. Plus, i don't have any mp3's right now since i reformatted and have no way to download them again (audio galaxy was shut down). I have several midi files that i would have liked to use that take no time to load but the program won't accept them.

Originally posted by krkode

since the swish file is embedded in the html try embedding the midi file in the html too, so that they both play at the same time.

Hmm...not a bad idea. I may try it out. If i do anythign though, it will be tommorow, its getting kinda late over here in the east.

EDIT: Ok, i tried a few things out and it didn't sound very good. I think it was just to short to do anything, especially since i can't edit the music or syncronize anything. The best way to incorporate music into this kind of thing is to do it at the beggining and build th thing around the music.

BTW, if anyone knows of anything that can edit music then i'd love to know about it.

Archived