Home

Second Contest: Story!

Boba Rhett

OK Rhett, I have a solution to your problem. You see there is this thing called a pencil. It's not a very complex thing. It has a red blunt end, and a grey pointy end. You take the grey pointy end and you press it down and move it around on this other thing. This other thing is called paper. It is very thin and flat, and if you aren't careful it will cut you. Anyway it makes a perfect surface for this pencil to make marks on, and the best part is that the red blunt end can make all your mistakes go away if you just rub it on the mistakes. Now all this together is called writing, and once you have it written out and your computer is fixed you can type all the words you have written and it will be just like typing it in the first place! Now what say we put these amazing inventions of "pen" and "pencil" to use. ;)

:D (I just had to do that.) :D

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wraith 5

Well since you all seem to think i state the Obvious, i have changed my title to match your options of me :D;)

Just because its written in the story doesn't mean your like that. I mean, we don't think that rhett is a crazy drunken pervert.....ok, bad example. :D

Gah! I still haven't gotten my computer back! :mad: They had some problems.

The reason he still is using that name is because for some odd reason he used his father's work email in his account. so his password was sent to his dad. :D But 'm going to change his email then have it sent to him.

whoo-hoo!! a party! will there be more free stuff? ;)

i'm gonna be gone for a week to camp, so i'll see you guys later! artoo would be too, but he wimped out :mad: oh, don't give me any excuses a/b being a squad leader, she said most people wouldn't be there anyway!:rolleyes: oh well.

Wimped out!?!?! I have obligations! Think of how cold my chair will get without me, and my computer will become detached from not getting it's daily usage! :D

Anyway, I'm thinking of coming up on Friday... maybe. Oh well, the director is changing everything and I've gotta be on top of it. Gotta set an example ya know.

And as for Rhett being gone, well I don't know what to do about it. How about we skip over Chase and come back for him later what say? Just to keep it moving. I'll get cracking on my chapter tonight, hopefully it will be up by tomorrow night. So who am I picking up at the airport. The only people I can think of are,

Wraith 9

Crazy Dog

Young David

Paragon Leon

Someone say something if there is someone else.

Originally posted by DashRendar

O my! A week without Cheese! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You know what's interesting...I come from a cheese making family that originated in Wisconsin...what a coincidence!

I never even knew! I thought it was just a mildly funny joke that wouldn't go anywhere. :D

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I never even knew! I thought it was just a mildly funny joke that wouldn't go anywhere. :D

Hehehehehe... that's what you thought, but I had the chapter after you, and I seized the oppurtunity to develop Dash's personality to one that was easy to joke about. :D

Anyway, I couldn't work any last night, but this afternoon looks hopeful. It will be done before Rhett's, I can promise that. I hope. :rolleyes:

hey come on give the man a break there is a lot to see in the great state of Minnesota!!

There the new science musiem, the twins, the Mall of Ameraica, umm.....

Wait thats about it!!!!

What kinda state do i live in that we only have thouse 3 things to see...

Archived