Home

Anyone else hate JediMods????

Darth Diggidy

I used to love playing this game back when it was 2.0, 3.0, even 4.0 wasn't too bad. Now I'm not a whiner or anything but does anyone else agree that Khyles running around 1 foot tall with 6ft lightsabers is just stupid.

I mean I used to love playing this game and I can't seem to find a good FFA or Duel game anymore. Someone please explain why they make a game where everyone changes it on a day to day basis? Can someone give me some names of some good fun servers that are using 4.0? I think I'm just going to go back and delete all my Mods. I only wanted to Use Yoda but #### little Rat people running around DFA'ing and hitting you when they are 6ft away isn't my Idea of a Star Wars game.

Sorry for the Rambling.....

First, DFA has been in the game since the very begining. Infact in was more powerful in 1.02. The JediMod doesn't change how powerful the DFA is.

I don't know what you mean by foot tal guys with 6ft. lightsaber. I have never seen that besides the Yoda model being scaled down.

Personally I like the JediMod. You can use custom colors for your saber, and when the server has it set you can have two sabers and double saber. I think the fighting has been changed for the best.

I only don't like the part about Cartwheels instead of rolls. Whats wrong with rolls? It looks better because rolls are suppose to go down low to avoid stuff. Chartwheels look like crap.

Another thing I hate: raised sabers when walking. Is there a point to this?

Besides that, I like it.

don't ####ing call it JediMod, it's JediMod++ (JediPlus) that's ####ing everythign up, that stupid BOFH is still using Dests name

the official JediMod is comeing out with another full release, it has tons of new (balanced) options, WAY more fun then the gay ++

it's going to be called JediMod Official 1.2, look for it tomorrow or the day after

If you don't like the mods then don't install them. I don't mind them but I can understand if some1 thinks it's too much to manage. I think it's cool with 2 sabers in jedimod++2.2(3.0), but I normally stay away from mods like that but yoda needed it to work properly so I had to install it and I must say it very well done and easy to manage. Learn something new every day :)

I think it's annoying to have to deal with two different "standard mods": jedimod 1.1 and the ++ thingie.... Which shall I use, what is *more* standard than the other? Aaaargh.

I don't like the two additional saberstances, they look far to incomplete and remind me of the random spinning in 1.02.

I like the rest of the ideas, but I really don't think they are that useful, more novelty ideas. Sure lets play with two lightsabers and see if I can control that.... My opponent just falls dead in a swirling flash of light faster.

But the kissing script is cool.... he he

But the kissing script is cool.... he he

I used to find this amusing, but people are getting carried away.

The server is there for dueling, so duel(a little dramatic flair is ok).

People do this too often, especially when other people are waiting to duel. Emotes are cool when used appropriately and sparingly.

Well, truth to be known, I've never seen the kissing script except in singleplayer, so I'm quite keen on doing it....

But I can imagine that everyone doing it must be annoying...

I wish more servers would add it, I've only found one server thus far with it on, and I didn't get the chance to try any of these emotes at all.

I personally like the Jedimods. I just think more balance measures must be implemented, specifically for saber stances. Saber stances and dual/twosabers should be determined by the saber attack rating. Of course you'll have jokers who want to do things like make their character 10 inches or 50 ft for that matter. But there are good servers in which such cheats are not allowed.

Originally posted by remark 666

the kissing has been fixed :) you can now /slap (and for guys /punch) a person and it will knock them on the floor

B]

What is happening to this game? It's turning into "the Sims"...pretty soon they'll add bladder meters and toilets :D :D

I tried running just JediMod 1.0 and some lamer comes in and starts annoying the piss out of Zero and I with cheap tactics and whining... And I wasn't able to kick the guy very easily... none of the commands worked well...

The one thing JediPlus has over on JediMod in my opinion is the slap, slay, and freeze... not to mention it makes it a tad easier to kick and ban people if you're running a dedicated server...

After tonights fun at Herme's I must say that the jedimod 0wnz ALL.....to use a lame expression. The things you can set up with that mod is so great. But of course ppl have to be willing to fool around which this mod easily invites to *LOL*

Archived