Home

IQ Test

Silenthunter

"Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 139.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent". "

... That from just going "true, false, true..."

:D

Tried again, put a little thought into my answers and got (still didn't read all the questions ;)):

"Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 145.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted". "

I've seen so many of these online IQ things. In some i've scored incredibly high, like 170, and in others i've scored only about 120. I don't trust any of them anymore, and never even bother taking any of them. I guess eventually i'll take the real one and i'll take whatever i get there, these online things are worthless.

EDIT: To prove my point (and for fun), i just took the test without looking at a single question, just guessing true or false. I hadn't gone over it before and memorized it or anything. I scored a 143, not too shabby, eh?

Of course, the problem with IQ tests is that they vary with age (which is generally why they are used primarily with children). I scored a 127 when I put my actual age in (29). When I put the same answers in but listed myself as age 18, I got a 170...

Kryllith

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

"Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 139.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent". "

... That from just going "true, false, true..."

:D

Tried again, put a little thought into my answers and got (still didn't read all the questions ;)):

"Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 145.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted". "

Okay, so I took it again on a challenge from Clefo... this time i tried on each and every question.

Congratulations! Your general IQ score is 167.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 161 and above is considered to be a "genius".

...Riiiiiiiiight... :rolleyes: (no offense meant self! ;)) These test scores are all just a little too high...

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Blah. I made one of my friends take it. This girl scored a 1600 on her SATs. She got around a 96.

IQ tests are silly and inaccurate.

Grin, well they also test intelligence in forms other than the strict standardized forms of SATs. But yeah, they are rather inaccurate.

Kryllith

Archived