Home

I am leaving

Heavyarms

I am officially Leaving. I told Tie Guy to announce his triumph of driving me out of the forum, he has hated me for so long, and he decided that he should make an ass out of me, I have decided I do not belong here anymore. This is my final post. Goodbye to all, it was nice for the 8 months I was here, daily (or almost) posting. Goodbye.

5 days

And i really don't understand why he's leaving. I never got mad at him or anything. He just got all fired up because i finnally told him how i feel about his character. It wasn't even mean, and it certainly wasn't false. I guess some people just explode when forced to face their flaws.

Anyway, we'll see if this post can't get him back here one more time. ;)

Originally posted by Tie Guy

5 days

And i really don't understand why he's leaving. I never got mad at him or anything. He just got all fired up because i finnally told him how i feel about his character. It wasn't even mean, and it certainly wasn't false. I guess some people just explode when forced to face their flaws.

Anyway, we'll see if this post can't get him back here one more time.

very tempting, i bet ;)

I don't understand why it is so hard for you guys to accept it. I'M NOT COMING BACK! I know Tie Guy just said that to get everyone off his back, and I don't give a serious crap if you think you did right, cuz you didn't. I'm through with this place, I'M FINISHED! GOT IT?

5 days, Tie Guy? It won't be like 5-6 MONTHS till I show up again.

Originally posted by Heavyarms

I don't understand why it is so hard for you guys to accept it. I'M NOT COMING BACK! I know Tie Guy just said that to get everyone off his back, and I don't give a serious crap if you think you did right, cuz you didn't. I'm through with this place, I'M FINISHED! GOT IT?

5 days, Tie Guy? It won't be like 5-6 MONTHS till I show up again.

It was less than 5 days since he predicted that, and now your back :D But ofcourse you're gone again. Later:)

Originally posted by krkode

It was less than 5 days since he predicted that, and now your back :D But ofcourse you're gone again. Later:)

I actually spotted him on the boards exactly 27 hours after he left, sooner than i expected.

Oh, and here's something else to to "get everyone off my back" HA. Anyone want to know why heavyarms is leaving? Here it is:

"I take no SHI* From a dirtbag like you. I have nothing more to say, I'm done with you, you piece of ****. I am done with this forum, too. I have had enough of you, and don't want anymore of you. I can tell when some blunt-headed person opens his flap up and doesn't want me.

you can convey the message you got me to leave, you ****y piece of S***."

Apparently he thinks it is all my fault that he left. All i did was tell him he was being anal retentive about the steelers thread. Of course he couldn't understand what that meant, and i had to explain it too him. And of course he got incredibly mad at that, too, even though it wasn't even an insult. So i had to explain a few things to him about his attitude that i've been holding in practically since he first came to this place. Well, he just couldn't accept that so he got very angry and sent me the above.

Hope that clears a few things up.

Am I allowed to flame a member that supposedly ain't here no more?

O well...

HA, you've said this over and over again. O and guess what Tie Guy is RIGHT about your personality, and the fact that you have a hefty temper. I hope I'm allowed to say this but....

Act your age, not your shoe size.

sorry had to get that off my chest...

Archived