Home

MP - Players killing themselves before you kill them...

Rogue74

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that match was supposed to be against HK not BF. we had a twl tournament match tonight and also all the HK guys showed up for your game. i know cause i checked their server to see if the game was going yet. JA did not show up to the HK server therefore they are either dishonorable or dumb for not knowing which server to join (we even had one ja guy come post in our forum about some gibberish no one understood.)

here is his post

[JA]Zeist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand there are 3 of you here in Bf. Have a sudden challenge tonight at (9:00 Eastern time) on HK's server I believe you have been emailed the address. Only need 2 of you. Use your assigned names. Will get our boy from Dsbr as well. Silver accepted the challenge and will take the heat should your identities be found. Happy Hunting.

now i dunno if i'm just missing something, but that did not make sense to me at all.

a) 3? there are like 20 BF members

b) challenge? we've already been challenged and have a scheduled TWL sanctioned game tonight therefore we couldnt have issued the challenge to face you tonight anyways.

c) "Silver accepted the challenge and will take the heat should your identities be found" wtf did that mean?

now keep in mind that this was posted on the BF forum while it was HK that challenged them... i dunno maybe they are illiterate?

Ok. The posts are way too long and there's too many of them to read, so I'll just post my thoughts.

In a CTF game, nothing but the team's score matters. If you felt robbed because someone prevented you from making a kill, then CTF is not the game for you to be playing. In CTF (or any team-based game type for that matter), the team has first importance. Without selfing, your team will surely lose the match, especially in a ladder match. That's just fact.

In any other non-team game type, selfing is just plain dumb. FFA and duel are based around individual gameplay. I can see where some anger could come from that.

How dumb can a guy get Aoshi. Zeist is our challenge man and recruter. JA is not listed on TWL because most of the members are in other clans dummy. Bf has 3 current JA members. That email was probably a message to those Bf guys to meet us there, but like I said earlier no one showed. Don't know what server you went to but the exact address was listed by Sharp and that's where we went. So in essence when you say my clan sucks (not mine anyway) then your saying all clans suck. JA has about 40 members. Once third of those are in other clans, including Bf.

Um yah ... well um .... no. BF has no one in this "JA" group or clan or whatever .... just FYI.

We aren't here just to play. We are more of a "family" type mentality ... we stick together as we move from game to game. We aren't the most skilled team because we don't recruit the most skilled players. We recruit the best players.

There is a difference there.

Hope your HK/JA match thing goes well ...

well then why didnt u just get in touch with your 'bf ja members' by some other means than making an idiotic post on our forums. pass through the 3rd grade before you put my name in another one of your moronic posts kk? thx

Clearly, you idiots typed in the wrong IP, because that is the HK server, that is where we were. I dont know what server you morons went to, but we were there and waiting. And yes, you guys do suck. I dont care what clans your members are in, you suck. I'm not afraid to say a BF sucks, or HEL sucks, or a Dsbr, or any other clan. Because, I, am, GAWDUH.

Originally posted by [JA] Silver

How dumb can a guy get Aoshi. Zeist is our challenge man and recruter. JA is not listed on TWL because most of the members are in other clans dummy. Bf has 3 current JA members. That email was probably a message to those Bf guys to meet us there, but like I said earlier no one showed. Don't know what server you went to but the exact address was listed by Sharp and that's where we went. So in essence when you say my clan sucks (not mine anyway) then your saying all clans suck. JA has about 40 members. Once third of those are in other clans, including Bf.

LOL.. what a noob.. did you even read the challege it was from HK.. HOLY KNIGHTS.. not BF..

LMAO.. LMAO.. ROFL...

Oh well.. I guess these guys have no brains? We where in a match tonight guys....

JA-Silver, stick to your servers and your saber's only ladder.. If you do that then everyone will be happy :)

This is my final post. These noobs dont get it. Not only that they have shown their true intelligence... They can't even read right. Why bother even post'n to them anymore?

BF_Hoby kills self.

Since no one can seem to "get it." This will be my last post here because my presence is causing this post to get off the subject. I does show a good reason not to be in clans because they bring out the immaturity in alot of clan members. To Flash, yes 3 of your Bf guys are in JA. Two of them did show up with me and 5 others on HK's site. Check your logs if you have any it will show us there. Most of the clans out there do contribute to JA in one or two members. Anybody whose ever tried out for JA knows how this process works. JA is not other clan member exclusive for like I said the claners only make up about one third of the entire clan. Hoby, you don't know about it because your not supposed to know. That email that Zeist sent on your website was sent to JA members who are also members of Bf. This is the main reason why we are not listed on TWL. Sharp you did say that all the clans in JA suck, well I do believe that HK has one standing member of JA also, so I guess HK sucks too by your definition. And to all those other nerds hiding behind their computers flaming me. You may comense.:tank1:

Originally posted by [JA] Silver

Since no one can seem to "get it." This will be my last post here because my presence is causing this post to get off the subject. I does show a good reason not to be in clans because they bring out the immaturity in alot of clan members. To Flash, yes 3 of your Bf guys are in JA. Two of them did show up with me and 5 others on HK's site. Check your logs if you have any it will show us there. Most of the clans out there do contribute to JA in one or two members. Anybody whose ever tried out for JA knows how this process works. JA is not other clan member exclusive for like I said the claners only make up about one third of the entire clan. Hoby, you don't know about it because your not supposed to know. That email that Zeist sent on your website was sent to JA members who are also members of Bf. This is the main reason why we are not listed on TWL. Sharp you did say that all the clans in JA suck, well I do believe that HK has one standing member of JA also, so I guess HK sucks too by your definition. And to all those other nerds hiding behind their computers flaming me. You may comense.:tank1:

I do not have server log files for HK's server. According to the HK guys that I talked to that I know where on the server at exactly 9pm est tonight said you where not there. I am sure log files will agree. I was kinda hope'n that you would show up and show them what you where made of.

But then again we all already know.

BF_Hoby kills self.

(BTW the post from [JA]Zeist on our forum comes from texas, silver = texas).

Are all JA from Texas?

Obviously Zeist=Silver and its funny that you did that to make it look like you where there an all and to top it off you said bf where part of your clan. (snicker)

Don't reply unless you send me a link to your clans website. Otherwise just add that the number of lies you tell.

EDIT:

OMG ROFL LMAO!

Just looked at ip logs on our forums and even though the dates are far apart its the exact same isp. Hmmmm.. JA all have the same isp ?

OH Lord, give me the power to not post anymore here.

All I can say is that gun servers are fine. My problem lies in the way force powers are treated. I have never been hit by anything besides a rocket and a repeater's secondary fire until I ran out of force. People purposely disable fast force regeneration so that people who actually use it are at a disadvantage.

This is not Quake. Go play Quake. All the clans in here that think they are skilled because they can shoot a rocket launcher at someone who isn't even fighting back are dead wrong. Yes, they are stupid for not using a gun - yes, they are stupid for complaining about the rules. But that doesn't mean you have any skill.

You want real skill? Try lightsaber combat against someone good at it. Those battles are mind-boggling, because you have to think of ways to outsmart your opponent. I'm not some fat-starwars freak trying to be a jedi-nerd. It's all about the intelligence factor. Like a game of chess.

You want rockets? Go play Quake. I'm no longer joining servers that nerf the **** out of force powers yet give guns to every single person. CTF servers have an excuse. The others don't.

"I understand there are 3 of you here in Bf. Have a sudden challenge tonight at (9:00 Eastern time) on HK's server I believe you have been emailed the address. Only need 2 of you. Use your assigned names. Will get our boy from Dsbr as well."

uh who in [JA] is from DSbr? tell me his name so i can kick him. you're agaisnt self killing yet you play with a dsbr? uhhh

he's just some idiot trying to lie yet again to promote his worthless clan by saying that the top twl teams have members that are currently enrolled in their n00bishness. i think he's a habitual liar and is just trying to discredit good clans by stating that they're part of his worthless organization.

Well, at around 9 (if not a few minutes after) I checked the HK server and found 3 HK's in there and no JA. Then went back to the BF server. Now apparently you guys didnt show up, and if you did it was waaay after the scheduled time. So on the contrary, JA wussed out.

Well, see, no HK would join your ****ty JA clan. All HK are proud to be HK and would never join a POS clan like yours. And yes, we were in the HK server waiting for you. We would have played you 2 vs 5 and won, but no, you got scared and ran off like lil sissies.. :( shame shame.. You'd think honourable jedi wouldnt back down from a challenge like that =\

Archived