Home

Games too scary to play

Psionic Jedi

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Eh....not....really? Well, I've never been too scared to play/watch/do something, unfortunatly...no fun!

I wish I could get scared...haunted houses? I end up trying to scare the people with me for fun...games?...if they are entertaining....I'll play...but...that's about it.

I'm still looking for a REALLY scary game or something to play.

I think this would have been scary though.

horse.gif

NOW THAT is scary :eek: I bet that horse still has nightmares.

The only game that really freaked me out was Wheel of Time. In the Shadar Logoth levels, there are these things called Minions. They're easy to kill, given the right weapon, but they love to hide in the shadows and jump out at you. My heart has stopped a few times because of those things! You just see their red eyes glowing in the darkness and you blow them away... or you don't and they pop up and strike you and tear you to shreds while their ugly face is roaring at you. Luckily, I've played the game so much that I've memorized all of the places where they hide and I flood those places with Seekers before they can get in range.

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Avp and AvP2 :D

I love that missions were you have to sprint all the way while the aliens are chasing you, goitta close big doors and things. They break it down and keep chasing ya. Id ied about 5 times before i got away in the car.

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

I hate things that run at me in computer games that ar waist height. like dogs or small beasts and so on! :eek: they totally freak me out because i keep missing them and they always jump up at me and attack!!!! :eek:

yeah and some how their always super fast and zig-zag too :D except for head crabs...

Archived