Home

I'm MAD!!!!!!$&*($&^$(*

Surfnshannon

You must realize that not all forums are gifted with the illuminating personalities of such a unearthlily talented moderation team.

Many over look that.... :o

:Ddon't take me serious...the mods here are slackers. They're fire breathing, ugly, slimy creatures. Don;t read any more of this because it is small and wil hurt your eyes. Please don;t read anymore. I'm warning you. What's wrong with you. Don;t you get it when i say don't read anymore? Dumbo! :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah right! Fergie is mod! :eek: j/k ferg

But seriously, its cause we have almost zero newbies here, IMO. I mean, everyone who ever comes here regularly has been here for at least a couple months. Its bad for the forum's growth, good for the forum's spam resistance.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by obi-wan13

You may concur, But I do not.

STTCT is picking on the swamp, eh?

well, nothing personal, but there is a "you forgot my birthday" thread here.....

so, don't think one forum is better then the other......

And also do not think all the swampers are newbs trying to get post count up, either. I am a vivid Swamper, ya know....

o.O

Took the words from my mouth, thanks obi:D

P.S.

Don't pay any attention to my registration date, I am probably the oldest person in this thread, and probably old enough to be your daddy. That has to account for something.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Dun worry, Chase. We like you better than those who have 1000+ posts but a crap-ass 2002 registration date.

Well then if it's gonna be like that, I'll just stay in the swamp where I belong then, Thanks alot! Warm reguards to you too.

Here have a rasberry!:p And have another one on me!:mad:

Archived