Home

Sam & Max 2, a little less done than we thought?

BooJaka

There's an interesting new poll over at Lucasarts.com today which asks: "If you had to choose, which character from Sam & Max would you be?". The choices are either Sam (the madcap dog) or Max (the rabbity thing). Could they be planning a DOTT-esque sequel for the duo; could they be in really, really early stages of the game that they don't know what they're doing or could they just be interested?

I dont think anyone thought it was anywhere near done at all. It has a year and a half or more to go, which is a huge amount of time. I'd hope they dont leave it up to the poll to decide something like that. That would be a little ridiculous of them. And besides, everyone knows that Max worked perfectly as sidekick in Hit the Road.

I think you should have to have certain stages of the game where you just control one of the characters. ie. Sam Gets kidnapped and max (you) has to rescue him. Or vice versa, similer to Kings Quest 7 with the mother and daughter! Of course you should be able to have both of them at the same time for a lot of the game!

Idea 2! Both sam and max have certain abilities that only they can do, thus you can choose which one to use in order to solve certain puzzles!

(does anyone get what I just said!?)

I don't have a problem with Hellbeards statements on the moon topic. They made me laugh - everyone is going crazy with all this complicated physics stuff - "the equation of linear motion means that the escape velocity must exceed that of the terminal velocity thus making it technically impossible..." yada yada yada, and then Hellbeard lightens the mood by saying "Is the moon made of cheese?" It was funny.

Originally posted by Hellbeard

I'm sorry If I made you guys made, I just wanted to lighten the place up a bit!

I realize your trying to liven up the place. And its good that you want to. The problem is the one line posts. 65-80% of all the posts I see from you are 1-2 lines that don't add anything to the topic at hand. Its ok to be funny, but its not ok to make one line posts every other post on a topic *cough* Moon *cough*. You sig that you put up yesterday didn't improve your image in my eyes, but if you can shape up a bit you have potencal to be a productive member of the cumunity.

We're only giving you a hard time because you need to shape up. Don't get mad, get glad.

Archived