I thought someone here was from Earth.:D

My brain is somewhere in space though.

****************:deathstar<-----********

Is that it?

Nope A death Star

****************: ore:<-----********

That can't be it......

****************:thermal: <-----********

There is is. I think(Oops I can't think.)

Originally posted by lsd|Wee Bitch

yea..i am a girl :) but don't worry....guys don't scare me...it's usually the other way around.... :D

:\ I dont have a girlfriend....oh hey. Uh I'm Tyrion,a madman who has a wierd obssesion with getting into girl's pants and spam, uh 11 years old, and uh I'm horney!:D

(If you take that seriously...bite me. So please,take that seriously!:D)

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Here is a question. If most ppl are not from the USA, UK, or Canada then how do you guys know english? I'm just wondering so stop giving me dirty looks.:(

Well, I have family in england and visit them every second summer. Also, kids in Denmark learn english since the 4th grade...

And you probably won't believe how big an influence your hollywood flicks and Ally Mcbeal tv-shows are on the european youth.

Originally posted by Tyrion

:\ I dont have a girlfriend....oh hey. Uh I'm Tyrion,a madman who has a wierd obssesion with getting into girl's pants and spam, uh 11 years old, and uh I'm horney!:D

(If you take that seriously...bite me. So please,take that seriously!:D)

Hey man, there's no need for that...we had the exact same prob with leXX, remember?...and then there was the whole heroes thing...okay, probably best not to go into that:(...but welcome to the Swamp anyway:)

I am from the country that Denmark STOLE Greenland from (yes, I AM talking to you, cjais)

Here is a question. If most ppl are not from the USA, UK, or Canada then how do you guys know english? I'm just wondering so stop giving me dirty looks.

Well, you may not have heard of it, but we have something called school here

Originally posted by ASk

Since my country is not there and I'm not evil enough (or was it corrupted? who knows, it probably comes with the 10000 post count), I had to vote as Other

Meaning Middle East, and more specifically Israel :)

cheers

isnt israel in europe? or asia? or africa? surely it must be in one of them:confused:

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

I am from the country that Denmark STOLE Greenland from (yes, I AM talking to you, cjais)

:D:rofl:

Well errr... history aint my strongest, but I'd venture that you are from Iceland, since I believe Iceland(or was it Norway?) "claimed" Greenland during the landnams period thingie.... pardon my here....

Anyway, Greenland originally belongs to the eskimoes (are you greenlandish? :D) in my opinion, but the state they're in now, it's impossible for them to have home rule.

Since you're from Israel Ask, I suppose you know better but I'm gonna stand up and say any day that Isreal lies in the middle east.

And well, failing that, I'm gonna say that it's in Aisa - Turkey is the southern border to europe and africe stops at egypt. So there. :D

Originally posted by cjais

:D:rofl:

Well errr... history aint my strongest, but I'd venture that you are from Iceland, since I believe Iceland(or was it Norway?) "claimed" Greenland during the landnams period thingie.... pardon my here....

Anyway, Greenland originally belongs to the eskimoes (are you greenlandish? :D) in my opinion, but the state they're in now, it's impossible for them to have home rule.

The guy who discovered Greenland (Eirik Raude) was from Norway, though he lived on Iceland (I think also that Norway owned Iceland) So it was Norway who owned Greenland, but lost it in the Kalmar union:mad:

Norway would own all of America too if it weren't for those damn indians:mad: :mad:

:D;)

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Norway would own all of America too if it weren't for those damn indians:mad: :mad:

:D;)

Yes, and we once ruled both Sweden(:D) and Norway..... :rofl:

Yes, "Erik the Red" does ring a bell now that you say it... skøre nordmand...

Danish jokes on Norwegians:

Hvad kalder man et højhus på norsk?

-"Hytte på hytte på hytte på hytte på hytte...." :D

Hvad hedder en sovepose på norsk?

-Et "krops-kondom" :D

Gawd, couldn't resist!

Eeeek! Sorry!

You norwegian dudes have any jokes about us danes? :D

Archived