25 Professions!

Wraith 8

have you chosen a profession yet?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. have you chosen a profession yet?

• Yes i have. namely.............
    • Im doubting between............
    • I have no bloody idea.
    • professions? are there professions in the game?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, I just want to be a pilot, since that isn't there, it is between pet tameing and droid engineer. I think tameing pets would be cool, since all you heavy shooter bounty hunter people would most likely want good pets or droids, then you could buy from ME! Mainly, I wanted to be a pilot, but until the expansion, I will do droids or pets, or both!

• 3 weeks later...

The name is a giveaway i guess.....Bountyhunter is my preferred choice, going to wait and see how the good/evil thing pans out, kinda like the idea of hunting evil dudes rather than the good guys.

Second choice would be a toss-up between Ranger (i ALWAYS play a fekin ranger in such games) or Marksman .......although with the situation currently in Washington DC, i feel this would not be PC.

I am thinking either bouty hunter or smuggler for my first character

i will likely do a full trader type character eventually but for exploring purposes i have to pick something that can at least handle themselves in combat :D

You don't just choose one proffesion, you can mix and match skills as you like. Some proffesions however will require you to have a certain set of skills to be considered whatever that proffesion is (bounty hunter for example). I wouldn't get your hopes up being a Jedi though.

The way it seems to me like its going to be, if your going in expecting to be able to be a jedi. plain and simple your going to be disappointed.

If they make it the way they are planning then jedi will be very very rare as it should be. i just hope they dont cave in and make it easier so that they can make more money from those that will only play if they can be jedi.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Those Jedi scum. :D

HEAR HEAR!!!!

:lurkblast

If we could all be jedi's, then the game would simply be an rpg version of jk2jo.

Personally, im gonna avoid jedi's like the plague. Dont get on well with religious types (strokes his blaster).

:rolleyes:

Archived