25 Professions!

Wraith 8

have you chosen a profession yet?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. have you chosen a profession yet?

• Yes i have. namely.............
    • Im doubting between............
    • I have no bloody idea.
    • professions? are there professions in the game?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

JEDI , BOUNTY HUNTER or WEAPONS SMITH...

Seeing ass Jedi and Bounty will take too long... i am leaning alot towards weapon [ gun smith i mean].. i reckon there will be alot of money for a lone weaponsmith surporting the marksmen/bounty/smugler etc....:ewok:

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how damage is going to work in SWG i mean in other mmorpgs people use swords and such. To fight a dragon or god in everquest 60 people go in and slash the bajesus out of it with their swords and then it dies. But if you have a lightsaber wouldnt that kill anything in 1 hit..I mean come on the lightsaber is supposed to cut through anything right.

a few other interesting ideas:

What if a lightsaber was dropped on the ground wouldnt it go through the planet??

Why limit the lightsabers length to a few feet?! make it expand hundreds of miles so you can chop the deathstar in half right from the planets surface!

anyways..lol back to web class

Originally posted by Kakar0t

I wonder how damage is going to work in SWG i mean in other mmorpgs people use swords and such. To fight a dragon or god in everquest 60 people go in and slash the bajesus out of it with their swords and then it dies. But if you have a lightsaber wouldnt that kill anything in 1 hit..I mean come on the lightsaber is supposed to cut through anything right.

a few other interesting ideas:

What if a lightsaber was dropped on the ground wouldnt it go through the planet??

Why limit the lightsabers length to a few feet?! make it expand hundreds of miles so you can chop the deathstar in half right from the planets surface!

anyways..lol back to web class

Well about it hitting the ground I believe most sabers have a function where it turns off after leaving the JEdi's hand. Of couse the Jedi can keep it on using the Force (saber throw).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had originally chosen to be a space craft designer, though it is not on that list I hope it will be when the expeannsion comes out.

With that said, I will have to choose to be either a bounty hunter, jedi (if the chance arises), a weapons smith or a melee weapons smith when it finally comes out.

I'm going to start out as an architect and hopefully move up to Merchant status.

It seems to me that most people are going to be adventurers of some sort, so no doubt they'll need a place to store all their loot and such. Also, having your own house is quite a status builder, so a lot of people will want one of those. Not many people chose Architect, so I will be in high demand. :D

Not to mention that I'd have one kick-ass house.

I want to work my way up to merchant simply because I'm greedy.

I will try to become a bounty hunter eventually. But before that I will probably be a gunsmith or an armourer or maybe miner so I get use to the game. I will collect up my money and make good guns and armour during my old jobs, collecting these items for use when I become a bounty hunter :fett:

Archived