Home

Love Advice...

ZePhyR

Don't worry about the posting personl stuff man. We've got balls and aren't afraid of what people think man. You notice how it is a few of us that post stuff like that?

As to what you said. I think you should take the chance. She did flirt with you but I doubt that she has intrest's in your friends. They called her a ho man. I don't think that she like that so she would be out of her mind to like your friends. Go for it man. You like her and obviously you want to be with her. There's always a risk man but you never know what can happen.

God speed man :thumbsup:

:lsduel::duel:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go for it dude.

It's better to do something, have it turn out horribly wrong, and know it, than to not do it, and wonder for endless amounts of time.

Try it, it can't hurt. :D

Good luck buddy.

Here's what I know about treating a woman right:

• Always give roses..no matter what else you give her, include a side order of roses.
  • Tell her you love her as much as possible
  • NEVER forget your anniversary, her birthday, or Valentines day.
  • When you kiss her, make sure she enjoys it as much as you;)
  • If she tells you to call her, you better ****ing do it..for your own good.
  • Always make out with your eyes closed
  • Always be honest with her
  • Trust her
  • Don't be jealous of her guy friends
  • Always keep her close
  • Arguments can be good for the relationship
  • Unless she asks you, do NOT EVER talk about your ex
  • Don't always think about sex, if you're patient...when you do it, it wil be memorable and more enjoyable. Kind of like the payoff for your wait.

Thats the main stuff..for more info, just wait for me to release my book: The Art of Loving

Soon to be released...:D

Well it depends on the girl. Some girls like it when you do it other don't. What is your girlfriend like? Does she like to be held and likes it when you touch her or does she not like it when she's touched. Also is she very uptight about sexually stuff. We need info buddy.

:lsduel::duel:

wow, I can't believe I read that entire thread...

My main suggestion to all of you is: DON'T BE OPINIONATED! That has really screwed my chances w/ several girls. I've been single for a while b/c I can't help but open my mouth... I seem to be good at making girls cry though. I swear to God, I don't try, it just kinda happens.

To answer your question: If your g/f is on paxil, yes, grab her breasts. If not, still grab her breasts. The whole breast grabbing scenario should be after the kissing etc but before anything else...right?... You can't fight precedent.

ok, i've been w/my g/f for about 2 months now, and although i like her a LOT may even be in love with her, she's confusing, sometimes when i'm with her she acts as though she doesn't even care about me or our relationship, but then when i talk to her about it she tells me that she loves me and really wants it to work, and that confuses me cuz i don't know whether she's playing it tough or what, cuz she also told me about her and a friend who went underwear shopping then she asked me "do you like thongs?" "well if not, then too bad" then in another note she was tellin me about this pair of underwear her friend got but then said "ok, you don't need to know any more of hers, and if you wanna know anything about mine, then you gotta find out for yourself, and it can't be when we go get drunk together" basically, she wants me to get into her pants (right?) and then she also told me that she's prude, what do i do? i'm really confused

ep2, i wish i knew what to tell you, but seriously, i don't understand women. I know one thing for sure, a lot of girls like to play games. I talked to charlene on the phone during break tonight at work, and for 2 hours tonight online afterwards. I told her plain as day at the beginning of the conversation that I care for her, which is like the second time.

me (9:29:39 PM): i've had the same sn since 1999

her (9:29:50 PM): lol

her (9:29:54 PM): that is sad

me (9:29:59 PM): ya

me (9:30:07 PM): maybe its time i make a new one

me (9:30:12 PM): or not. i dont really care too much

her (9:30:32 PM): lol

her (9:30:44 PM): u dont seem to care much about anything

me (9:30:52 PM): oh, i care for certain things

her (9:31:03 PM): yeah like what

me (9:31:44 PM): ooh, the setup: you. 8-)

her (9:31:52 PM): lol

her (9:32:05 PM): yeh i am sure

me (9:32:28 PM): ya

me (9:33:13 PM): now theres the awkward silece

her (9:33:13 PM): haha so what r u doing right now

we talked for a long while after that. She didnt say anything really about me liking her, but she kept talking to me, so thats a good sign right? My friends told me that I have to get a date with her by friday or else i owe each of them 5 bucks. If i ask her out, they'll each give me 5 bucks. It's sad that they made it a bet and that I'm pressured like this, but I guess I can't keep putting this off.

Very, very good advice Darth Yoda. I'll keep all that in mind. I just started going out with a girl from school. She came round to mine last Friday, we made out for the first time...but before I got too damn nervous about doing it. It sounds stupid, but I did lol. But, afterwards, it was okay. It just kinda happened all of a sudden. Well, it was cool:)

Problem is we hardly get any time to talk, spend time with each other in school, and she lives really far away from me. Kinda sucks really. But hopefully I'll be going round hers Thursday. On Saturday I'm going up shopping with her to buy Xmas presents...and I haven't a clue what to get her!:(I need help guys...

Originally posted by Cjais

Sorry to go off topic - but what does "make out", 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base, 4th base etc mean?

I know it has nothing to do with going outside and baseball, instead it's something about sex and kissing, but which is what? :confused:

Ahem, I suppose I'll try this one. I know the basics of them.

1st is just making out I believe

2nd is hands on anything above the waist

3rd is hands (or various other parts) on anything below the waist

4th (home) is sex.

There. Now let's never speak of this again. :D

Archived