Love Advice...

ZePhyR

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FatalStrike

I am sure women sit around hoping that you will touch their "bewbies"

No class = No ass :cool:

im talkin after you are past that point and begin to make out.....

past the point where you already know you have her.

What if there ae no "bewbies"?

:rofl:uhoh2.gif

uh...wait a few years :confused:

Ok, first off the worst thing you can do in these sort of situations is ask for advice on an internet forum :( I realise alot of these people have good intentions but they dont know the girl and dont know you and it can have disasterous consequences.

Another thing is...not meaning to worry you or anything....but is it really worth taking this risk that will ruin your friendship? Sharing a locker and stuff she sounds like your best friend...what if she says no? that will be the end of your friendship :(

Not meaning to worry you just being realistic.

Forget the flowers. Save a single red rose for a first date or at the dance.

Or how about since she is your friend you ask her to go as friends and if the moment seems right tell her how you feel then :(

Again i dont want you to take my advice too seriously because this is the internet and your setting yourself up for a fall but i would like to wish you good luck anyway and i hope you get lucky :D

i started goin for girls early (like 2nd grade) and now i'm a pretty big pimp in my school, but some girls are harder than others, hey zephyr, who's advice did you use? was it a combo or just one person's? do tell, i like hearing about stories of people getting together cuz of my help :cool:

Okay folks, here's a big post... :rolleyes: I've vented to everybody i know about it, but I feel i owe this forum the story too.

Heh, I wish I would've started earlier. Would've taken away some of the stress I'm dealing with right now. I've moved around about 3 times in the last 4 years, and it's been more of a worry about just getting friends than girls. I've gone to 3 different High Schools now... This is my second year at this particular school, and things seem to be going very good for me right now. I've made a few good friends that are interested in the same things I'm in, and they stay out of trouble. I've known this girl, HM I'll call her, since last year, and we clicked right from the start. I liked her all of last school year, but there was one thing standing in the way: her boyfriend.

I got her number before the end of the school year, but was too big of a wuss to call her until summer was nearly over. As it turns out, her boyfriend cheated on her or something like that, and they broke up about a month before school was over. And, as it caught me by surprise, at a club meeting at school, he came into the gym and she went out with him for a minute. My heart sunk when I saw this. As it turns out, he was moving out-of-state that day, and just wanted to say goodbye. When she told a few of us this, one of my brother's friends told me that I finally got a shot. Because of some vandalism to my car (I know who it is, but its a different story), I've gotten a few rides with her to school, and her and I have been out to lunch one time earlier this week (Tuesday I think it was, which seems so long ago now).

It was Thursday afternoon during the period after lunch that her, one of my buddies, another girl and I were working on computers next to each other that she said someone asked her to Homecoming, but she said no to him. I was mad at myself for not doing it earlier that week, but also relieved that I still had a chance to do it.

Thursday night is when I had to come up with some ideas on how to do it. I had been asking friends from work about it all week, and everybody told me to just "nut up" and do it. This one kid even told me that if I don't ask her out, he's going to. I came up with a few ideas, called one of my friends to see what he thought, and them came on here when he said that it's my choice what I do. I made this post, then went and saw another at work, where he suggested that I just buy a single rose in the morning and give it to her. All of your guys' support really helped too, believe it or not.

So I did that this morning. I went and bought a single pink rose, and on the way to school, (Still getting rides) my mom suggested that I just be bold and walk into class and give it to her in front of everyone. I thought I could do it until I talked to my friend RR out in the parking lot. It was here where I wussed out, hid the rose and walked into school.

When I walked into class, I left for a few minutes to spill the beans to my friend TM. He told me I should do it today and asked if I had any plans on how to do it. I told him that I hoped to take her out during second period or lunch and do it, and he said that was a good idea. Actually, once I got to class, he told me to "do it" a few times without being obvious. Somehow or another, all the kids in our group activity found out what I wanted to do. I asked her if she was busy second period or lunch, and she said she was. She had to go pick up her Senior Portraits. Well, the original plan wouldn't work. I moped around all of lunch until third period when my friend BG told me that I need to just focus on weight lifting, and try not to think about her as much. This really helped actually.

So we did our thing, and when the end of the period came around again, I got that nervous feeling in my gut again, and was scared again. When passing was almost over, I walked past our locker, and she was there. I thought this would be my perfect and last opportunity to do it. I went over and talked to her for a minute, and just couldn't spit out something like, "follow me to my other locker, I got something for you," or anything like that. That was my last second plan. When she was done at the locker, she wanted me to walk her to class, but my locker was the other way. I was telling myself to get her to come with me, but I couldn't force myself to do it. I walked her to class, turned around, and wanted to just die right there. I thought I had failed.

I ran into class, told my teacher that one of the office aides needed to see me for a minute. He didn't want to let me at first, but somehow I persuaded him to let me go, and ran to the office where I talked to TM again. He asked me if I did it, and I had to tell him no again for like the 10th time of the day. He told the office lady that I wanted to ask her to the dance, and that she's one of those girls thats getting asked already. I asked her if Volleyball players were being excused early for their 3:30 game. She said no, they shouldn't be, and that I'll have to wait til after school. Even the office lady told me to be brave and do it!

I went back to class, workt on a test for 10 minutes until I heard the annoucement: "Frosh Volleyball players are excused to the Gymnasium now. JV and Varsity players are excused in 15 minutes." I had 15 minutes to pull myself together and do this. I finiished the first part of the test in 10 minutes, went to my teacher and told him that i had to go to the bathroom and that it was an emergency. I found TM again, and he told me that I have about 2 minutes to run to my locker to get the rose. We started in the direction of the locker, and heading towards us was HM! He told me to run around the corner to my locker and he would try to distract her for a second.

I was going to do what he told me to do, but when I got to my locker, for some reason, I could not get it open. I am positive that I was doing the combo right, but I couldn't get it. I think for some odd reason I wasn't meant to get it open just then. She walked by and said, "Oh, youre sharing a locker with somebody else, huh?" and kept walking by. I told her to come back for a second, and she said she couldn't, cuz she had to run out to her car to get her stuff. I tried one more time, but she wouldn't. I looked at TM and told him this was worse than rejection. He said "It is pretty bad, but don't give up yet."

I tried my locker again, and it workt that time. I grabbed the rose, headed towards the commons, sat at a table and waited for her to come back in. I hid the rose behind a barbie doll (that's our class pass), and when she came back in, I lookt back at all the kids that were interested in whether I could do it or not, and ran after her.

I said, "Hey, I got something for you," and held the barbie out towards her. She thought I was giving her the barbie. lol. I told her I had something else for her too, and brought out the rose. Her eyes lit up, and she told me how sweet it was, and asked me why I was giving it to her. I said, "Becuz I want you to come to homecoming with me." She said she didn't know if she'd be in town when the dance was taking place, becuz she might go visit her brother in AK. I said, "But will you go with me if you don't go," and she said, "Yeah, of course." I tried to be smooth and put my arm around her and talk about her game that was coming up, but my mouth was sooo dry for some reason all of a sudden. That happens when I get nervous I guess. I told her I had to get back to class, so I took my barbie, said I'd see her later, and went back to class. When i signed back in, It said I was out over 20 minutes, and bathroom breaks aren't supposed to be more than 5 mintues. Oops. My teacher didn't say a thing though... Maybe he knew what was going on.

I was so caught up in the moment that I couldnt think about or concentrate on anything else. I felt kind of bad that theres a chance she might be out of town, but also relieved that I finally forced myself to do it and she said yes.

TM had heard somehow that she said yes, and congratulated me. A bunch of other people that knew about it congratulated me as well. I told BG and RR about it, and they were both happy for me too. I had to finish up an assignment for another class, and so I went and did that, then headed towards the gym for the volleyball game. I talked to another buddy MZ before I went in, and it turns out that the person taking money at the door was the Office Lady I talked to earlier. When I went in she said, "I heard she said yes. Congratulations. Don't worry about paying, I think you should just get in there and watch her play." Sweet... free volleyball. I watched them play, and HM's team kicked butt. They won in 3 straight sets. After the game, I waited for her to come out of the lockeroom so I could congratulate her, but they were having a team conference in there.

I saw TM again, and he told me to just play it cool, and that I would see her Monday. And I think that's a good idea. I don't want to scare her away by giving her too much attention from the get-go.

Well, It's been a rough week, but I think today was a good way to end it. :) Hope you guys could read all of this.

ZePhyR,

here's a word of advice from a guy who is probably more than twice your age (literally). Congrats and all about asking the girl out, but I gotta say,...

get a pair...

and I mean that in the nicest way possible (if there is one). I can relate about a million stories that were "coulda woulda shoulda" for me,... I'd spare any young pups like you that grief if I can. If you like her and you have even an inkling that you have a shot, go for it and don't wait. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Nothing kicks you in the ass for the rest of your life like knowing you should have done something that would have made your life more enjoyable. So, get a pair,... brass ones,... and ask them out if you feel like it. Nerves, shmerves. Just do it. The worst she can do is say "No." (actually the worst she can do is make fun of you, but you can still make a self-depricating joke of the incident). And if she says yes, then you got yourself one step further.

Besides, girls like confidence. Ever wonder why they go out with the real jack-asses??? It's 'cause they had the testicular fortitude to ask them out. You didn't... They win, you loose. Girls are attracted to good looks just like guys are, but only for a very brief time. The rest of their attraction to a guy comes from personality and the perception of power he projects. That's why the rich guys and the older guys, and the guys with the million dollar personalities get the girls... That's why a porche is just as attractive to a girl as a set of cute buns on a guy,...

[by the way, they also like "bad boys" but I'll save that for another lecture series]

So be the guy with the personality,... be the guy with the aire of strength. Ask the girls out when you are attracted to them. The other "nice guys" will probably be just as chicken-$#!t as you... and you might have a clear runway...

Just a little hindsight from an old fart...

Congrats on asking her out. Hope she's in town for homecoming.

Second of all I heard you're having some vandalism troubles?

Tell me whats been going on and I'll give yousome advice on that. I'm an expert at Vandalism and Black Ops!:D Just give me the info and I can give you advice as to what to do. Tell us what happens between you and her.

:lsduel::duel:

Jase... Thankyou. That messages was well put. You're right. I do need to be more ballsy. I wish I would've realized this sooner. From here on out, I don't think I will be afraid. I've learned a lot from this one experience. From what I hear though, its hard for everybody their first few times. I agree with everything else you said also.

My friend Cole told me a story today. It went something like this...

There is an older bull and a younger bull standing at the top of a hill looking down at a bunch of cows in a pasture. The younger one says, "Let's run down there and we can each screw a cow." The older bull says, "Let's walk down there and screw all of them."

This story is actually a good one to learn from. I am pretty much committed to seeing what comes from this relationship with this girl, but I shouldn't be upset if it doesn't work out in the end. There's many more cows in the pasture (fish in the sea, etc.) I'm going to go into this and try to enjoy myself with her. I think I can be more confident now and just try to have fun.

Thx again Jase. If you'd post your lecture on bad boys, I'd like to hear it.

And now about the vandalism.

Two weeks ago today, we woke up to find all 8 tires on both of our cars ice-picked. We replaced them, filed a police report, etc. We also came to find that the boot on one of my axles had been cut, and its possible that sand was put in my transmission. We've since been using just my moms car. My car's not worth the money it would take to fix it. Yesterday morning, we woke up, and they were all slashed again. We know exactly who is behind it, but we have no proof. It's my mom's ex-boyfriend trying to cost us money. We've set up a video camera and replaced the tires on my mom's car again, but besides that, there's not much we can do. We are going to try and take care of this legally, but if we can't I dunno what's going to happen.

Hmm, reply you must :yoda:

Archived