Home

One Hit Kill With Yellow Saber Style.

JEDI OUTCAST

One Hot Kill. Yellow Saber Style.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. One Hot Kill. Yellow Saber Style.

• Dam You Are Good Ay Playing This Game.
    • No Way You Can Do that.

You have DF2 big deal kid so does nearly every other person on these forums and guess what I've got the orginal Dark Forces, Dark Forces II, Mysteries Of The Sith and Jedi Outcast I also have every Star Wars game ever made for the PC (even Star Wars Chess) and I was commenting on to your profile where you cannot spell "gameing" or "saveing" by the way the pictures suck

Dooku, I wont flame you...

what I've got the orginal Dark Forces, Dark Forces II, Mysteries Of The Sith and Jedi Outcast I also have every Star Wars game ever made for the PC (even Star Wars Chess)

No need....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody here things that you used a mod for these moves because everbody here can do them too.

when you look in your handbooklet you will see these moves so everybody who read it can do these moves.

theres nothing special to use them.

again i hope my english isnt to bad :D

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

The guy can't even spell saving or gaming give him a break. I bet he doesn't even have the orginal Dark Forces either. :D

what is wrong about that??

i don't have it 2!

well, i did search for it....

and guys, why are you giving this guy such a hard time, its not like he is offending some1

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

Well yes I do considering the first Star Wars PC game from LucasArts was Rebel Assault of which I am a proud owner of also your contradicting yourself calling me "a sad man" and then saying that you can tell "I'm only a kid" (also that is another stupid uninformed observation coming from you considering that I am older than you how old are you again 16? and you have the mental age of a 6 year old.) I suggest you get your facts straight before you attempt to flame someone!

what the hell is the matter with you. what you trying to get me banned or somethink. tell me i want to know.

lol. has anybody even watched jedi outcasts movie thing yet? well i wouldnt call it a movie, just a few screenshots with crappy music. cause i just did and let me tell you, in every screen shot he is on 100/100 (even when he is being hit by something like a reborns saber) and in one of the screenies of his guns he has 898 rounds of ammo in his blaster. hmm looks to me like he uses cheats.

its bad enough saying your really good at a game because you can do standard moves that everyone else uses, but then trying to back it all up with things that show you use cheats is pretty stupid IMO. Jedi outcast will probably say, "i dont use cheats, im just on 100/100 because im so good", well even if he does i dont really care because i find it dumb to try and put yourself on a podium and call your self elite when you arent.

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy

lol. has anybody even watched jedi outcasts movie thing yet? well i wouldnt call it a movie, just a few screenshots with crappy music. cause i just did and let me tell you, in every screen shot he is on 100/100 (even when he is being hit by something like a reborns saber) and in one of the screenies of his guns he has 898 rounds of ammo in his blaster. hmm looks to me like he uses cheats.

its bad enough saying your really good at a game because you can do standard moves that everyone else uses, but then trying to back it all up with things that show you use cheats is pretty stupid IMO. Jedi outcast will probably say, "i dont use cheats, im just on 100/100 because im so good", well even if he does i dont really care because i find it dumb to try and put yourself on a podium and call your self elite when you arent.

makeing a better movie after xmas.

Archived