Home

Which 24 character are you?

Darth-Nasty

quiz_24_gaines.jpg

You are Gaines

You aren't ever going to let anyone take advantage of you. You're not going down without a fight. The only trouble is that you have an underlying air of menace and you are bound to come unstuck in the end. There are times when perhaps you should try being a little more open to the good in the world, and maybe you could make it through.

i am Dan

You gave it your best shot. But you just don't have it. You rely far too much on other people, and you aren't sharp enough to notice when your cronies are leading you up the garden path. When push comes to shove, you're going to be one of the first to go.

so not true..........well, maybe a bit

You are Janet

You've got 'born victim' tattooed on your forhead. You’re way too trusting and you're alway's going to be the one that get's the rough end of the stick. Perhaps you should start paying a bit more attention to the conspiracty theorists ...

this sucks:mad: im not a born victim....or am I?:confused:

You are Janet

You've got 'born victim' tattooed on your forhead. You’re way too trusting and you're alway's going to be the one that get's the rough end of the stick. Perhaps you should start paying a bit more attention to the conspiracty theorists ...

You are Jack Bauer

You've got what it takes. You're sharp-witted and capable of looking out for yourself. However, you don't take suspicion too far. You haven't let your exposure to the bad guys warp you. You will stay fighting for what's right and no matter what happens you will always know you gave it your best.

:D

You are Dan

You gave it your best shot. But you just don't have it. You rely far too much on other people, and you aren't sharp enough to notice when your cronies are leading you up the garden path. When push comes to shove, you're going to be one of the first to go.

Im not sure I got a good one...:rolleyes:

Archived