Home

To all you avatar experts!

leXX

Originally posted by SivyB

here you go leXX,

<-------------------------

WOW that's excellent! :thumbsup:

a request (I'm a fussy cow)

could you please put a thin black border around it like mine and have the letters 'le' in red please, pretty please! :)

Thnx SivyB, your a star!

dammit! too slow on the posting yet again....what i should start doing is go to the library all day (in my school), skip every class, and just sit here staring at this forum all day so i respond first....although, noing my luck, i will probably miss it......again........GRRR....:D

wow lexx, i didnt kno u had daughters.......jeez, i dont get informed much about these things....i havent been on the ball lately if u havent figured that out lol.......well, rollie pollie ollie is a good show, BUT NOTHING BEATS SPONGEBOB! i luv that sho.....its funny as hell, and his stupidity kinda reminds me of my little brother lol

Theres a blow to the ego for ya...:D

Originally posted by phantom827

wow lexx, i didnt kno u had daughters.......jeez, i dont get informed much about these things....

hehe :D

I have two daughters, aged 5 and nearly 2 and...

I'm married :eek:

:lol:

My tv is stuck on NickJr, Cartoon Network, CBeebies or Playhouse Disney allllllllllll day!

yeah, i knew about the whole marriage thing.....i found out a month ago or so lol :D

but i didnt kno u had daughters.........heres some help:

*emails leXX large amounts of painkillers and lots and lots of coffee* i have a feeling, if they are anything like my siblings, that you are gonna need that stuff for another 13 years at least....jeez, kids are such a headache, but of course being the 14 yr old in the family and the oldest, i am perfect in every way, never get in trouble, have a girlfriend, a job, and everything i could possible want..........

and as you can guess, all of that is complete and total bull****....:D:D:D:D

as for the tv stuck on nickjr, disney, pbs, etc..... its called a channel changer, and if u have already thought of that, its called another TV, and if u thought of THAT, well then, there is always one last option.....

*demonstrates on little bro by gagging him and putting hooks on the ceiling and hangin him there* lol

Archived