Home

Happy Birthday TM!!

Lynk Former

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's irrelevant. Of course the very fact that I said it was irrelevant was irrelevant... But imagin, my good people if something happened and it made that irrelevance relevant....What is relevance anyways? A cheap thing our minds made up to try to make sense of everything? Therefore I declare all relevance is irrelevant therefore our existance and the existance of everything is irrelevant. Thus we shouldn't exist and don't exist and so I'm wasting time that never even existed....

I guess that means there is no point in doing anything. You can all stop living your irrelevant lives....

Okay, I lost myself back a ways.

Yeah, I think his birthday was a while ago......^_^

Originally posted by The Master

That's just a tiny one. If I had more time before I would have went on much much much longer.

Well.......in that case, I'm glad it was very long. Earlier when I posted I was really hungover......feelin' better now! I couldn't have handled it if it were longer!

See Neo's post above! :D

Uh-oh....This thread has been diown for a week. Can't have that. After all, everyday is my birthday. I know I have it listed as Sept.25, but just think of it as a base day. For example, armies have bases, but they don't stay at the base. They go out all over the place. Same with my birthday, Sept.25 is the base, the rest of the days are the feild they roam in, thus everyday is my birthday.

Take that, masters of babble.:D

Uh-oh....This thread has been diown for a week. Can't have that. After all, everyday is my birthday. I know I have it listed as Sept.25, but just think of it as a base day. For example, armies have bases, but they don't stay at the base. They go out all over the place. Same with my birthday, Sept.25 is the base, the rest of the days are the feild they roam in, thus everyday is my birthday.

Take that, masters of babble.:D

That isn't really babble, it's twisted logic. :D

After a sense twisted logic is babble and babble is twisted logic. Or you, (if you don't mind I use you as an example, NeoDios) you could be a figment of my imgaination and never made that comment and I could be sounding like a fool talking to someone that only I can see...well, it seems like Redwing is in the same boat as me. Then again where is the boat that me and Redwing are in? What will happen now since there is no boat? Will we drown? If so, where is the water?

Okay, I'll stop before this gets nastily, hazardously, ugily....something.

Oh, and for my Birthday today I am going to go and treat myself to the refridgerator to any random food items I feel like comsuming....must consume....

After a sense twisted logic is babble and babble is twisted logic. Or you, (if you don't mind I use you as an example, NeoDios) you could be a figment of my imgaination and never made that comment and I could be sounding like a fool talking to someone that only I can see...well, it seems like Redwing is in the same boat as me. Then again where is the boat that me and Redwing are in? What will happen now since there is no boat? Will we drown? If so, where is the water?

Okay, I'll stop before this gets nastily, hazardously, ugily....something.

Oh, and for my Birthday today I am going to go and treat myself to the refridgerator to any random food items I feel like comsuming....must consume....

heeheehee. It's funny 'cause I'm tired. :D

You people can't let this topic go bye bye! If you do, I can forsee the downfall of the forum. Important information will be brought up sometime in this topic that only can be brought up in this topic that will be the key and success of the forum. It is imperative that you don't let this die. I would hate to see this suburb of insanity go away. Fade away in the large vats of sanity which are quite contradictive to everything that some of you stand for.

Just forewarning you.

Archived