Home

what do u expect in S&M 2

samandmaxfiend

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh man, an upbeat jazz soundtrack is something I could dig for a new Sam and Max game.

I really wasn't too into most of the "jazzy" midi's in the original game. I don't think that sort of music works too good digitized. But as for the 4 tracks on the CD (except maybe Conroy's tune, but it's all in good fun) they were mad. Reminds me of the Frog Brigade.

I'm hoping for something close to Grim Fandango's music, but less swanky and more slick. Soundtrack CDs are nice. I should work at Lucas Arts.

I'm hoping this game is chocked full of excruciatingly detailed backdrops, littered with liters of zany objects, causing Sam & Max to expel humor-filled quips when directed to look upon them. I also hope to be able to use Max as a projectile weapon against nere-do-wells, as well as the occasional minatory wall. And I just realized we never got to endanger ourselves and others with a frenzied hail of lead from unlicensed fire-arms in Hit the Road, not counting the end credits. So I'm hoping for that too.

JRThomas: More savant, less idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived