Home

Aayla Secura Winamp Skin

leXX

Originally posted by Datheus

No no, it's fact

It takes more system memory to run

And they hacked out tons of options

And if they didn't, then they hid them where I couldn't find them, which is almost as bad

I guess calling it evil is opinion, but I don't see why you would want to have the supposed upgrade of something, when it's really less effiecent than its older version

Okay... the reason for 3 is for the most custom skins out there... true lots of options lost... but dont forget winamp 3 is new... its not going to have all the bugs out for a few more versions of 3... its not going to have all the opptions again its going to have new ones... they are not going to bunch up and release all of the options in one jumble... they found the errors in the beta versions were conflifts of options for 2... they will get the options from 2... but it will take time to do all of the options from scratch...

Originally posted by Datheus

Well, I'm just gonna stick to WinAmp2 until they fix the problems they have with it...

I just don't see why someone would want it yet, or why Nullsoft would release it, when it would make more sense to just use WinAmp2

For people like me that want to learn it and build the first few XML skins for it... It takes time to build a good webpage... same with a skin of any time... takes time... they are working with it... Im glad your not flamming it so much... I dont mind putting up with an error once every 2 months... :D thats because Im patiant and willing to work with a problem... :S

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Nice skin leXX. Finally a good EP II Winamp skin. I was using one that was of Princess Leia shotting at Slave 1 at Bespin. Very nice. :D

:duel::lsduel:

Gee thnx, and thnx everyone for your kind words, I really appreciate it. :)

Archived