Home

Interesting EMI bug

Remi

This one is direct from the 'what the hell?!', and I'm not sure if anybody has noticed it before.

I was playing EMI, and had just landed on Monkey Island. I walked straight over to Herman's place, talked to him, and then pressed 'O' to return to the map. Where did I end up? In the cannibal/monkey village on the other side of the lave river! This was before I'd done anything that was needed to get over on the other side. Strange, but amusing. Has anybody else experienced that?

It's a bit like in SOMI, when you look at the map and suddenly you're on the other side of the gorge.

I think there's also a glitch involving an object that isn't there. I can't remember where it is, but it's invisible and completely unusable. A similar "object" appeared in Grim Fandango.

• 3 weeks later...

There's another bug at the quarry,

I walked around the fallen boulder there and *poof* i was on the upper level of the quarry (other side),

I also had that banana picker bug

When you look around, you still can see a banana picker, even when it's invisible.

I didn't like the way they made the bananapicker.

In MI-1, it was much bigger and all. They'd better call it bananapicker 2000 or something :)

I also didn't like the giant monkey robot

Archived