Home

i really don't dive a fork about anything anymore.....

access_flux

hey there.

doesn't life suck? this is my first post in like over a month. right now i am in the middle of Germany, and i spent a night i should have spent sleeping, cause i am on Exchange at the moment, looking after a bunch of my 'mates' (other exchange students) while one went nuts, and the other one, a girl that i liked, got drunk for the first time. my family treat me like sh!t, and i just cannot be ****ed with my friends any more with them, because even tho they put me in charge, neither of them listened to me, and i one of them has already been to hospital for alcohol poisoning, and they have been here a month, so really i just want to go home. i want to chang families, but if i did, the family would probably seperate, and i really think my host mum is cool. **** life. any suggestions?

joshieisapunkrocker.com

later.

umm, Hi nice to meet you,

That sounds like some really bad shezit you got there, unfortunately, i've never been in a situation like it to give any real advice.

But i would say (just incase you do think this: ) dont blame yourself, if they put you in charge then they shoulda listened to you, so its theyre fault.

dont give up on life, everyone goes through sh*t times but there aint any good times without bad times, and almost every time somethin bad happens, somethin good is just round the corner.

Ok thanks, hope some of that made sense.

BIlbo, :wavey:

sometimes ppl are like that. you gotta just roll with the punches, and deal with it........just give them some time, they will chill

if they dont, confront them about it, and if they still dont care, then they ARE jerks and you shouldnt talk to them much anymore

ps: TYRION, STFU. you dont kno ****e about it, and you are just makin some retarded statement in order to have a higher post count, or diss them for no reason. im part jewish, and im offended, so just shut up

btw, sry for flamin on this thread, i apologize to access_flux for this.

Originally posted by phantom827

sometimes ppl are like that. you gotta just roll with the punches, and deal with it........just give them some time, they will chill

if they dont, confront them about it, and if they still dont care, then they ARE jerks and you shouldnt talk to them much anymore

ps: TYRION, STFU. you dont kno ****e about it, and you are just makin some retarded statement in order to have a higher post count, or diss them for no reason. im part jewish, and im offended, so just shut up

you don't have to appologize! your totaly right!

hey you guys, i don't give a fück about the flaming, and tyrion, another comment like that and :hang1: ......

thanks for the advice,but i need a clear opinion. i get really angry, then they do the 'nice' thing around my friends, and then i feel as if i am overeacting, and then i get angry again. hmm.......

Originally posted by AB_Legion

Tyrion, that is very offensive. Even in jest, don't ever do that. I think it's about time that you stop and think about your actions so far on the boards and take a break.

So what? Now I cant give opinions, even though they are in jest(I meant no harm or displeasure to the jews,I was just say germany and the nazi..forget it...)

Originally posted by phantom827

Oh sorry...I guess you didnt hear that part that I was joking..of course jews arent evil..heck I am evil..I am just saying that the Nazi and thier hatred..geeze..:rolleyes:

I am not saying they are evil, I am saying he should say that only in case a Nazi is still there...

I still think the problem is that I dont take offensive comments that badly..I am too used to it to not care...

Ok..I apologise..

I may mean it in jest. And such. And ridiculing is ok for me. I dont mind it even against me. I have just gotten used to it.

And I am a Anagontist, which meants that I dont know if there is a god or not. So in most views,I have the same as a Athesist.

Jews are not evil in your own eyes,but they could be to another. That,again,is a oppinion. Now I think no one is evil based on thier religion, but what they do.

But,I keep forgetting that everyone has a different view,and that some take jokes very seriously. Like I said, I have next to none dignity in being ridiculed,so it aint a problem.But to others,and thier religions, they take it offenseivly.

So,I apologiesed to you. I'll try my best not to be offensive,but sometimes I dont know it.

:)

Originally posted by AB_Legion

Tyrion, if you are an athiest let me ask you one question: Do you know everything?

Also, you should think more often about the general public and how they will respond, not on your own self centered opinions and views whenever you plan to 'jest' in that fashion.

No I do not know everything. Nor do you. So dont ask that question. For all I or you know,there is no god.And you cant prove there is,nor can I prove there isnt a god.

I do think of how they respond...the only bad thing is,I keep forgetting(and I mean I really forget) that someone always take things lightly.

Oh and by the way, how do you make a joke without hurting someone's feelings,hmm?

Originally posted by Tyrion

Oh and by the way, how do you make a joke without hurting someone's feelings,hmm?

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

Because he had no guts!

;)

Made a joke, no one's feelings hurt. :p

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

Because he had no guts!

;)

Made a joke, no one's feelings hurt. :p

Skeleton: Ow that hurt my feelings...of course I HAVE GUTS YOU RETARD!

see?:D

but no, the skeleton has no guts, because it's a skeleton. One, it is dead so it obviously cannot be speaking, thus your representation of what he said is completely innacurate and is a misquotation. Secondly, the skeleton TRULY has no guts. only bones, that's what makes it a skeleton.

Archived