Home

Greetings

Well I've been lurking around for a bit, I like what I see, and I've decided to join. But first, a little history.

A friend of mine introduced me to the #MI channel on Dalnet, which I've been frequenting. Well one day someone posted a link to a thread at The Harbor at the EscapeMI.com forums. Well I lurked around there for a bit and one day I read Dracyia's Ba doom be dee thread. Well I read the thread and KJo posted a link to Aresen. I followed the link, and read a few threads, and I liked what I saw so much that I decided to join. You all sound like a crazy bunch of people, and hopefully I'll have a good time here.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79203

No one actually. I'm totally new to this board. Just registered to the lucasforums today, and I decided to join this board. This is the first board at the lucasforums that I've ever posted at.

(BTW, I use this name everywhere I go on the internet. Makes it less confusing that way, having everything under one umbrella)

In. Som. Ni. A.????? Ignore the one smoking the pipe. He speeketh of insomnia where insanity is the correct phrase.

I'm Canadian and they think I'm slow, eh? They put me here because they thought I'd function well with others at my pace. :D

Originally posted by Redwing

@Leemu: Nice name. I first read it as "Lemony Fresh". :D

Weeelllllll, thanks a lot Redwing! That one could apply also.....I guess.

I do bathe regularly BTW! :D

....at least, I try too......

:lol:

Welcome to

Rogue Squadron . Net

Hi there, im Wraith 8. im here often.. i used to be the guy who ate, worked and slept here... but things have changed on my siode :D.. now im this guy that comes over here sometimes and tell everybody to relax :D *hides from the rotten fruit being throwed at him*

Official welcome!:

Leave your Sanity at the door!

Anyway.. we have certain rules here and you better keep to them.. or Lynk will be mad :D

Warnings

1. Dont spam

2. Dont Flame

3. Dont tick of the mods

4. Dont insult Lynk Former or Mr. Weasel

5. If Dark Sad Shadow asks for milk, RUN!

well that is about it i think....

C ya around

-Wraith 8-

If it wasn't, it is now. And if anyone disagrees, they're gonna be neutered, unless they already have been, then they're just gonna have their throat ripped out (saves me time). I mean, welcome new person and disreguard all wicked comments. Hmm, wait, well pay attention to the warnings.

Cream Corn Monkey Cow!

I kinda know what to expect, after reading a few threads, like LQ's Manslaves posts, all of K'Jo Round (1,655 posts! Oy, that's a lot!) etc. I must say, I love the use of the smilies. Makes things funnier that way. And Wraith, could you pass me a Wraithy Cola please?

*sighs very deeply*

*takes out his huge nailing gun*

*aims at AB_legion*

*FIRES*

1st. he has been here for the first time.... he doenst need to be nailed to the ground because h ehas not been away for a very long time like other members.

2nd. Nailing is only allowed by Lynk Former and Wraith 8.

3rd. your dead :p:D

4th. MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Archived