Home

Cheater Cheating

griff38

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and ut2k3 is newby compared to ut where there were real elites. just like jk and jo. jo is too slow to have an extreme difference in frags between the average and elite, unless its 1v1. so ut2k3 players are mostly newbs. the few elites that transfered from ut stopped playin because of the no instagib dm

perhaps we could keep the discussion a bit more civil :D and on JK2 topics, there is always Yodas Swamp if you wanna discuss UT2k3... :p

oh, and KyNeS, please dont triple post, use an edit button if you forget something, or use quote tags if you wanna reply to specific parts or different messages ;)

Damn, some of you have the comprehension level of 4th graders. Read and comprehend morons.

1. No where did I say I was no force. NO WHERE. I'm a FULL FORCE player you stupid idiot! I'm not a SABERIST CODE guy. I KICK WHORE, FORCE WHORE, but I do it with saber only because that is MY favorite mode for this game. IMO the guns in this game suck. And I got the game for the lightsaber play. My point was that the lightsaber is what the F*cking game was made for, NOT the guns. Whether you like it or not, it was created for the Lightsaber game play. NOWHERE do I say I'm into RPGing, NOWHERE do I say that I'm into NF duels. REREAD and COMPREHEND. Because every point made has obviously blown through your brain without the slightest bit of understanding.

2. I haven't played UT in over a year, so yes I'd forget that one little freaking rocket. You blow it out like it's a big freaking deal, one rocket. My points comparing the guns between the two versions obviously shows more knowledge of the game than any of you have shown. So stfu, you're just arguing to argue, and you're failing miserably at that.

3. Kynes, how old are you? 12? 13? Like I said before, you're just running your mouth to do so. You're not reading any of the posts or taking any of the information in those posts in. So stfu. Never did I say word one about NF, so piss off child. You make no sense in anything you say. You all talk about "elites", roflmfao. Stfu child.

4. The point of this is you "elites" are so quick to call people who play saber only noob. Yet chron is quick to point out that he's not good at 1v1 DM, but still call people who would kick his ass at sabers noobs, just because they don't play guns. Do you see the idiocy in this GEEZus, er I mean CHRON!?!? Yeah, ok, you're all just a bunch of trolls who run their mouths for no damn reason at all. Go away, the JK2 community will be much happier when you so-called "elites" move on to other FPS's. Flaming people for not playing guns is just retarded and that's all ANY of you do.

Oh and Chron (GEEZus), nice edit of your post in that now locked thread, in a miserable attempt to change the fact that the TWL post and the one in that thread proved you're GEEZus. Everyone saw that you edited it.

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

perhaps we could keep the discussion a bit more civil :D and on JK2 topics, there is always Yodas Swamp if you wanna discuss UT2k3... :p

oh, and KyNeS, please dont triple post, use an edit button if you forget something, or use quote tags if you wanna reply to specific parts or different messages ;)

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

2. I haven't played UT in over a year, so yes I'd forget that one little freaking rocket. You blow it out like it's a big freaking deal, one rocket. My points comparing the guns between the two versions obviously shows more knowledge of the game than any of you have shown. So stfu, you're just arguing to argue, and you're failing miserably at that.

ban_him.jpg

Just to retort (I apologize for doing so Bill)

I would probably kick your ass in 1 vs 1, but some dumb ass angry 12 year old challenges me nearly every time I pub, because I'm an ass hole, so what makes you think I'm going to treat you any different? I'm not going to spend my time playing 1 vs 1 against you kids everyday sorry. Oh and it's kind of funny how your so upset with me your accusing of being GEEZus just so I get banned. You REALLY take this **** WAY too seriously...

which I guess is expected of a saber rpger.

There you go again. ROFLMFAO. No, I don't give a crap if you're banned or not. What I do care about is you coming on here and constantly bashing people who bought and enjoy the game for it's intended purpose. You're doing it just to get your jollies off for no damn reason at all. So just leave everyone alone. Don't stick your nose into conversations that have no bearing on you or what you do. Especially when you're just doing it to be a little prick. Calling people NOOB for liking the saber play is just ridiculous. Especially if you take offense when someone calls you a noob for not playing the game mode they like. It's assanine.

Originally posted by FatalStrike

OK OK now more whining

Saber only is cool

Weapons are cool

UT is cool

UT2k3 is cool

there we go, all better.

YA PRETTY MUCH.

BUT UR THE FAG FALLEN ONE SINCE U DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT NF SABZ IS THE TRUE SABZ ELITE.

NF DUELZ HAS ELITES.

ITS TRUELY FF SABZ WHERE IT IS THE EASIEST TO WIN

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

Damn, some of you have the comprehension level of 4th graders. Read and comprehend morons.

1. No where did I say I was no force. NO WHERE. I'm a FULL FORCE player you stupid idiot! I'm not a SABERIST CODE guy. I KICK WHORE, FORCE WHORE, but I do it with saber only because that is MY favorite mode for this game. IMO the guns in this game suck. And I got the game for the lightsaber play. My point was that the lightsaber is what the F*cking game was made for, NOT the guns. Whether you like it or not, it was created for the Lightsaber game play. NOWHERE do I say I'm into RPGing, NOWHERE do I say that I'm into NF duels. REREAD and COMPREHEND. Because every point made has obviously blown through your brain without the slightest bit of understanding.

SHHHHH NEWB

Well I am away from here for a little while but the debates remain the same. Is scripting cheating, are guns better than sabers, I can OWN you....etc.

First off let me say this as an old guy...it's just a game. It is not real and it is not personal. If it were personal I am sure most of you would advoid the confilcts your mouths so often spurt.

Play the game and ENJOY it. If you do not enjoy it, get upset over it, or make typed complaints about being killed then maybe you need to take a break or buy a new game.

Are scripts cheats....to that I am not sure. In my book they are not and let me tell you why.

I run a server and use scripts to make things like changing maps, kicking players, changing forcepowers and other adjustments. These are scripted rutines but not scripts used to attack someone.

But lets look at the dynamic of an attack script and our example will be the blue lunge. To do this move you need to first crouch then hit forward and attack. Not a hard thing to do. Now you script the same move. So what. Now you can do it 90% of the time. Does it matter....not really. Will it help you win or get a few more kills, yes IF you have the stradegy to go with it. If your very bad at games then you will be a bad player with a lunge script.

Now lets look at this another way. You say that scripts are cheating and that writing anything to manipulate the game code should be stopped. Ok fine they stop it and your all nice and happy because no one is scripting anymore.

Well your wrong. Now you have to get Raven to take all joystick and game controller options and commands out of the game. Why? Because every controller that I have come across that has software with it can do macro commands. What is a macro command? A command made by the program sending signals to the computer that the keys for lunge have been pressed in the right order and in the right amount of time to execute the move and it has nothing to do with the game engine or the server settings. Now the said person has the lunge script back. Have you won anything? Have you gained anything? The answer is no your right back tosquare one with the only difference being guys like me now have to type like mad to kick some idiot who is a chat killer.

We all must play in the ways that we need to to be able to have a good time. Some, really most, people do not care about your rules or the rules that you think they should abide by. I will not chat kill a person because I think that it is lame. Do I make a fuss over someone who does on a server that is not my own? NO. Why? Because it is their code and that is the way that they wish to play and I do not have the right to tell them not to do it and neither do you.

UNLESS you are the one in charge of the server.

These are where the real rules like no scripts or no chat kills are enforced. If no one is watching then anything is legal. I do not leave my server up unattended. Why? Because I do not want anyone to see a rule at the motd like mine..NO SABER=NO ATTACK IN ANY WAY AND NO CHAT KILLS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!...and then come in and get a dfa as they try to type out GF to someone.

Everyone needs to accept that whatever game you play, soccer, football, hockey, Quake 3, Jedi Knight, there will be those who do things in a manner that makes you upset. Its the way life is...just deal with it and stop trying to make something happen.

The complaining got us the 1.03 version of the game and now the 1.04.I have to run my server with 2x damage just to make the game fun anymore. So lets all just play the game and accept that people will do things their own way and will NEVER live up to your code of conduct or your ingame moral values. If you cannot do this then just go play a single player game where you do not have to interact with others. We do not like everyone we meet in real life so you will not like all those you play games with online. But without eachother we do not have a community and therefor not a game to play.

No you can all spam me as you wish, its you right but its my right not to care what you say (unless you agree with me :D ...LOL!)

Have fun...play the way you want, but do not berate those that act in a manner that YOU see as unfit.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

YA PRETTY MUCH.

BUT UR THE FAG FALLEN ONE SINCE U DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT NF SABZ IS THE TRUE SABZ ELITE.

NF DUELZ HAS ELITES.

ITS TRUELY FF SABZ WHERE IT IS THE EASIEST TO WIN

Please don't go into the whole "l33t" are here but not there garbage.

The most annoying players in the history of gaming are the "elites"

FF is just as hard as NF if you play a equally skilled player.

I'm a l337 jedi master who ownz all of j00. My saber skills r'da best. This game rox0rs. And I listen too N'sync while I duel. Gunz are for sucky jedi wannabee's who can't cut the true jedi master yoda crap. I had a wet dream last night: I was making out with Luke Skywalker.

Originally posted by AOL User

I'm a l337 jedi master who ownz all of j00. My saber skills r'da best. This game rox0rs. And I listen too N'sync while I duel. Gunz are for sucky jedi wannabee's who can't cut the true jedi master yoda crap. I had a wet dream last night: I was making out with Luke Skywalker.

That pretty much sums it up. :rolleyes:

Could someone please delete the last few pages of this thread?

Scripted moves will never go away unless they are truly gay ones(meaning they will get patched out if Raven cares.). I believe that someone even indicated that game peripherals can even function like scripted moves i.e. having one button go through a series of commands (binds.) Scripted moves are more or less just a waste of binds. Unless you play only saber and want to do the super saber 1337 jedi awesomeness like having having one bind change its function to stance a specific move, each time that you do change your stance.

If I have not been thorough in my 50 word thesisless essay I would appreciate some constructive criticism in how much of a dumbass I am. And am willing to kill myself for your pleasure. I do hope that this exchange of ideas have brought us closer together. In that you may give me a chance to touch your penis in the future.

It's a shame when a thread turns into a flame war. :(

And most of you should know better, if you've read the forum rules. This thread's now closed.

AOL User...thanks for letting me know you're a troll...you're now banned. :cool:

lllKyNeSlll...keep posting in that vein, and you also will be banned. We con't appreciate members insulting other members on these forums. :tsk:

Archived