Home

What movies are you planing 2 see with the holday season rush out?

JandoFett1842

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Going by the Trek movie code, Nemesis should be good. :D

It's an even number, therefore, it will own. :p

^Trek movie code in case some of you didn't know what Rhett was referring to. :D

I just saw a preview for the new Steven Segal moive.....however the name of the movie escapes me......oh well. It looked pretty cool and I've always been a Segal fan....:D

13 I have yet to see the preview for the new Star Trek movie....

I like Trek. Ive seen all the movies and watch the show from time to time. I will see Nemesis. Looks intersting. Hehe I realized something. Do you know how many movies have been titled Nemesis? Several I think. And now we have Star Trek Nemesis and then Resident Evil Nemesis. Kinda getting old? I dunno. Anyway Im seein Bond 20, Harry Potter, and woohoo Lord of the Rings! Im gonna see the midnight showing for that one.:D

James Bond 007: Die Another Day,

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,

Star Trek X - Nemesis,

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers...

... I think that has covered all the bases. I'm also going to get Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones on DVD November 11th, but then who in here isn't? Well... that settles it, then.

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I am not going to see 8 Mile because Eminem [edit: bill ]. He's so stupid and is not even a real rapper. He just causes controversy and that is the only way he gets his CD's to sell. I would love to see him get his a$$ kicked by a real rapper.

:duel::lsduel:

Wow, hey tell us how you really feel there buddy! ;)

I won't be seeing 8 mile either........

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'd rather watch worms mate.

:barf:

LOL, you're quite a funny guy groovster. most ppl would leave it at "i think it looks stupid" but you go that extra mile :D.

ill probably see TTT, HP (with my brother, its a tradition that we will carry through all 7 movies of getting completely wasted and yelling about broomsticks in the theatre and generall pissing everybody off :D) and 8-mile.

if you dont like eminem and dont want to see the movies thats cool but please leave the homophobic insults out of it. thanks.

Originally posted by Darklighter

This weekend I am going to see Donnie Darko (finally released in UK...woohoo!:D)

I am planning to check out Harry Potter (just for the hell of it:p lol), LOTR : TTT, and Die Another Day:D

You just want to see that because "Darko" sounds kind of like "Darky" you goofball! :p:D

Archived