Home

Nice Colour Scheme

Clem

Yeah Pad, this is a good place....it is a "home away from home" for me. You should post here more often! :D I don't know what kind of console you have but your input is greatly appreciated! ;):p

btw-it's nice you aren't on invisible anymore! :D

glad im not that much bugged anymore by ppl askin me for avs or other ****.

the only console i have is a....:eyeraise:.......gameboy from the 94 or somethin like that :o

maybe ill check this place out more often and that´ll push me to buy a new console :p

Originally posted by Padanime

glad im not that much bugged anymore by ppl askin me for avs or other ****.

You don't have to worry about me pall....I like my avatar...

the only console i have is a....:eyeraise:.......gameboy from the 94 or somethin like that :o

dewd, you need to get with the times man!! :p;)

maybe ill check this place out more often and that´ll push me to buy a new console :p

As much as I like the Xbox, if you don't have that already, I'd just wait for the Ps3........or which ever you wanted more. :D

hmm, the thing im waiting for is ...... MONEY :p

and then ill prolly buy a playstation 2/3

and i wasnt referring to u pm´ing me. it were all the other ppl askin me for avs, as i was the first 1 at the swamp to start it.

and im going with the flow man. i have a commodore 64 :p

WELCOME TO LUCASCONSOLES CLEM!!!!!!

Hang around more often ;)

Originally posted by Padanime

and i wasnt referring to u pm´ing me. it were all the other ppl askin me for avs, as i was the first 1 at the swamp to start it.

I know you weren't...;)

and im going with the flow man. i have a commodore 64 :p

I used to have one of those........like 15 years ago :p

Are all of you from the swamp? If so this place must be pretty boring when you guys aren't here!

Btw, I have a Gamecube, and I plan on getting Bounty Hunter and JK2 for it soon! Maybe even the Clone Wars game.

P.S.--WTH!!! What is with my rank "Atari 2600"?! I guess that's cool!

Never noticed it until this post!

Originally posted by mswanmmiv

Hey, Tyrion! Do you know why my rank is different in different forums? In this one I'm "Atari 2600", in another I'm "cadet"! What's with that, eh?

Different forums have different ranks. Each one fits to the specific main forum.

Yeah, we're from the swamp......I come here a little more often then some of those other guys! :D

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Erm, is this a tourist group or what? You here to take pictures? Admire the sight!... ¬_¬

This without a doubt has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on LF!! :D:giggle1:

The colors are great btw!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived