23 members have voted

1. 1. What did you eat for breakfast

• Pancakes
    • Eggs
    • Waffles
    • Bacon
    • Cereal
    • Other

Hey guys here is an intresting topic the one and only breakfast*Space Jam music plays in the backround* *the crowd at lucas forums goes wild* (hey were did that come from well anywho i had bacon eggs a pancke milk and a nice piece of toast

I usely have cereal and a Nutri Grain bar but i felt special this mourning:D :D It was my first time makin eggs and my first time making bacon:p :p and from my experience in the art of breakfast i have one thing to say about my performance*BURNT*;) yep it wasnt the best but hey it was still good and i had a rumbly in my tumbly during p.1 spanish and i was tryung hard not to release all the burnt gas but it just kind of squeled out:p::p it was so funny

I don’t usually have anything for breakfast, maybe toast once in awhile. I used to have cereal everyday but then for some unknown reason I suddenly became allergic to milk. :confused:

how can you have something for 17 years and then suddenly become allergic to it? :confused:

Originally posted by Sivy B

I don’t usually have anything for breakfast, maybe toast once in awhile. I used to have cereal everyday but then for some unknown reason I suddenly became allergic to milk. :confused:

how can you have something for 17 years and then suddenly become allergic to it? :confused:

dude! My dad got that!

He loved spagetti, and itiallian food, but then a few months ago, he got alleric to anything that had tomatoes in it. That sucks, I don't know what I would do without pizza.

dont worry father. im not dissin ya. i think ur cool. im just sayin this is one damn funny poll! :D and i usually have toast or somethin. when i go out for breakfast, i always get eggs, bacon, and milk.........i think

HEY! I SAW YOU THROW THAT IN THE LAKE! BAD FATHER TORQUE! NO DONUT 4 U! :lol:

Originally posted by ZBomber

dude! My dad got that!

He loved spagetti, and itiallian food, but then a few months ago, he got alleric to anything that had tomatoes in it. That sucks, I don't know what I would do without pizza.

yeah it sucks, i sure hope i don't become allergic to anyting else, like burgers :eek: chips :eek: kfc :eek: :eek:

Archived