Home

Puppet Pals!!

Darth Homer

lol.. i like the episode 2 thingy:

Palpatine:

Gee...if only someone in the senate would give me emergency military powers so that I can begin a hostile takeover of all sentient life in the galaxy and slaughter the entire order of Jedi.

Palpatine:

Pssst...that's your cue, Jar Jar.

Jar Jar:

Meesa da cause of alla evil in the galaxy!

Fans:

WE KNEW IT!!!

hehehe i love this one :D

Eye of Sauron:

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

Uruk-Hai:

What do you mean, you didn't make any females? You expect us all to be gay or something?!!

Aragorn:

You hobbits hang out here while I leave you to get attacked by your mortal enemies.

Arwen:

I am shiny and accompanied by an angelic chorus. You may now drool over my melodius elvish dialogue.

Fans:

Drool...

Gandalf:

Gimli and Legolas were suggesting a massive orgy, but I was thinking more along the lines of a different sort of fellowship.

roflmao :roflmao:

laughin all the way. how did u find that site? and who made the time to make those texts?

MJ:

If only all my stalkers could be dashing superheroes. Controversial kiss time!

Spiderman:

Woah, blood rushing to my head...good thing the fact that it's also rushing somewhere else is balancing me out.

MJ:

I know you're going to deny my love for the sake of angst and sequels, but kiss me anyway.

Peter:

Something's tingling, but it ain't my spider senses...

that's hilarious!!:D

I like this...

Anakin: "are you an angel??"

Padme: "no are you a bad actor?"

------

Obi Won: " Ominous funeral time. ...no ani you cannot roast weenies over Qui-gon's burning corpse"

----

Amidala: " Wow ani, you're jus the way I remember you ...young immature and still waiting to board the puberty train!"

--

Anakin " Why is padme avoiding me?"

Obi Won " This is just a shot in the dark, but maybe it's because your love for her borders psychotic obsession?"

---

Librarian " Welcome to the Star Wars equivalent of the Yellow Pages. If the planet's not in here, it probably doesn't exsist."

Archived