Home

Only for Xbox (means crap)

CagedCrado

If a game is only for xbox, what does this really mean? Well heres what it means: they advertise the games in a desperate attempt to sell them, but since the average viewer of adds is uninformed, they are tricked to believe it is only for xbox. The way that microsoft gets away with this is that there is an extra level that just dosent fit the game. This really makes me unhappy, if i were to of bought an xbox i would have felt pretty gipped. I also like the other dumb trick where they have the xbox and windows signs on in a white box on black backgrounds.

Moral of the story: not only does xbox not have great original games, microsoft has lied and cheated the system to improve its stand point (which hasnt worked)

If you think about it, it really is a good thing for Microsoft. Just think.......what is one way to get ppl to buy your new "next generation game system?" The answer, make games that are only available for that system that are good enough that ppl would want. ex. HALO

So really, it is good business for them and what is the one thing you want to do in business.......???

MAKE MONEY!!!!

:)

Originally posted by Sivy B

i almost bought an x-box just so i could play obi-wan, but then it got really bad reviews so i didn't

I must admit I bought OBi-wan.......man did it suck :(

i'm just going to wait for PS3

I think that's a great idea Sivy.....any word on when it comes out???

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I must admit I bought OBi-wan.......man did it suck :(

I think that's a great idea Sivy.....any word on when it comes out???

i heard a rumor it would be x-mas 2003

Originally posted by CagedCrado

If a game is only for xbox, what does this really mean? Well heres what it means: they advertise the games in a desperate attempt to sell them, but since the average viewer of adds is uninformed, they are tricked to believe it is only for xbox. The way that microsoft gets away with this is that there is an extra level that just dosent fit the game.

Could you give some examples? I haven't noticed this.

Moral of the story: not only does xbox not have great original games

I don't think this is true at all.

microsoft has lied and cheated the system to improve its stand point (which hasnt worked)

If what you're saying is true, it's pretty shonky advertising, but I don't think it's as bad as you're making it out to be. Isn't advertising supposed to be misleading?

Atleast you read the post correctly, and yes i admit that is what advertising is about because i am doing it for PS2 and gc right now

your mom is kind of dumb not to let you get a system because of 2 vulgar games.......

#1 most obvious example: tony hawk two, that is definetly not an xbox only game

Originally posted by Sivy B

i heard a rumor it would be x-mas 2003

well, thats definately a rumor. that would mean about 3 years after the release of the ps2. which is not good. they kept us waiting 6 years for a ps2 when the ps1 was out. and i expect to do the same with this. so they have more time to improve graphics and stuff. and plus i heard the ps3 will use these new kinda discs, that will be able to hold about 3x more data than a DVD. they will be called blue ray discs (or something like that)

Halo, in fact, is what I hate about the X-Box mostly.

We waited until Bungie could send out Halo. We waited anxiously. I had never even dreamed of buying a X-Box(All that money could be spent buying a PS2,or heck even more Final Fantasies;)).

So when I heard that Halo was coming out for the X-Box, I hated microsoft a little more(note that I had Windows 98 at the time,so I got blue screens of death) than I did before.

But what really ticked me off is that they decided to make Halo 2 before porting Halo.....

Besides, microsoft didnt make the game, they just bought out Bungie and sold the games on X-box only to get thier greedy little hands(excluding the hard workers,who proboly are like the servant in "jack frost") on more money.

Whew:D

It is not a very good console, microsoft just dosent get how to make a console.

There n00bs at it, 1st one! Sony and Nintendo have made a few more than them! So there garentied 2 be better, maybe xbox will end up like Jupiter or maybe 'soft will learn and make a better councl (with halo 2/3 for the computer 2) next time, i dont prefere the councol just some of the games

I read a newspaper artical about X-box reveiws.

It said that one man got an X-box the first day it came out and now it gathers dust underneath his tv. (he dosen't play it anymore, even with the new games that came out lately. He says it's boring. He is arguing with Microsoft to give his $300 back)

Hmm. I wonder why.:( I don't have one but I keep hearing reviews about it. Some good some bad.:(

Archived