Home

†h€ Mª†r‡x avatar REVOLUTION

leXX

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

well, the only reason i did that was becuase his hair was cut off from the pic i got...i wish it wasnt tho

I see, thanks for telling me. If you could center it by changinjg the size somehow (i have no clue because I have never made an avatar) it would look really cool. If you could do that it would look sweet cause saiyans are known for their hair :)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

ok...i tried the best i could to try and make my avatar look cool with flamey vegeta hair. but, i guess i failed....i dunno.......i gotta work on him a lil more maybe? gimme ur opinions please!

-edit- BTW: He has a mullet i guess

He doesn't look too bad, could you explain to me why you can't just put his regular hair in the avatar or have i missed something.

Anyway, the flame looks pretty cool, try to refine it a bit more. It would look really cool if the flame was in the shape of Vegeta's hair. I no its hard but it would look really cool if it worked.

Looks pretty good for a first attempt, nice job:)

ok, here's the deal, I've spent the last couple of days in bed because I'm extremely i'll with flu. I don't know what is going on but I'm glad to see the revolution is still going strong. I'm not gonna even attempt to read everything that has been posted in my absense so if there are any avatar requests for me, just send me a pm and I will try to get around to it. If someone else wants to help me out making all the avatars, please feel free.

Archived