Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the latest incarnation - I think that I've about hit the nail on the head...

Here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/tercero_bootleg/Anakinshot.txt

or if that's down:

http://www.geocities.com/anakin_tercero/Anakinshot.txt

I took these shots with different lighting too - hopefully it gives you guys a better idea of what the model looks like.

PLEASE KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING! -Like I've said before, I just love nitpickers!

OMG no that is the best likeness, he now looks almost exactly like he should! that is bloody amazing dude seriously, the slimmer neck makes a world of difference.

oh yeah i forgot, i'll have those saber screens i promised you shortly, had a busy weekend and since they saved as .bmp i have to convert them all to .jpg so they'll be a reasonable size to send. :p

damn thats a nice update though, damn..

The neck is still unskinned - that'll probably be the next part I work on. As far as the body, I'm still trying to work out the problem structures in my head before I start building the new duds - that way things go smoothly the whole way through - I won't have any unforseen problems when I do start to rebuild it...

Tercero, Don't touch that Head anymore!!!:)

Seriously this model is getting too far behind due to touch ups when they are not needed, that Head is perfect, not move onto the rest of the body. The feet need alot of work so maybe you should go there next. Well I really appriciate this model, and I want it the way the head is now, PERFECT!!

So thanks

That's it! That's the head! I've updated my avatar to reflect how close it is (I had to rotate the head so the angle matched more closely, to really get the effect)! Can't wait to see how the rest of it comes out, awesome work Tercero.

But if you want nitpicking (and this REALLY is tiny), you can see in the picture that Hayden's ear goes up just a bit higher. If this messes with the face/head at all, please DON'T touch it, but since you're a perfectionist, thought you might want to know.

Archived