Home

I've just watched AOTC on DVD!

leXX

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Padanime

true, but maybe dooku still had some honour left and didnt kill yoda because he couldnt defend himself. could be some kind of jedi code.

ya, maybe. I don't know. You'd think he would've at least killed obiwan, especially since he told him about Darth Sidious. :confused:

Originally posted by Rogue15

Dooku had the chance when he threw that pillar down by obi and anakin. Yoda was too busy concetrating trying to get the pillar away from them that while he was doing that, dooku could've gone for a quick slash to his back.

True...but I think Yoda would have defended himself, going by a comment he made in ESB...

Luke...and let them die?

Yoda...if you honour what they fight for...yes.

So the vertically-challenged green one is quite willing to make sacrifices under certain circumstances. :)

Dooku may have suspected he might not be a match for Yoda after all, and so decided to flee and fight another day.

Anyway, I like some of the special features that come with the DVD. Very interesting. :)

I've watched the whole dvd version of the movie 3 times now, but the documenetary footage is really interesting. I finished watching every single thing the discs had to offer and I was very pleased with the documentarys. Many times people just skip over them but they are worth watching in my opinion.

Archived