Home

I've just watched AOTC on DVD!

leXX

I've just watched the film and the special features disc. :D

It's even better than I remember it in the cinema if that is possible. It's just so...so...AWESOME!

ok, enough with the chat, I'm off to watch it again. ;)

It's a shame some of you have to wait till tommorow. :xp:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've had it since last week. And this one ain't bootleg. My bro works at a video store and he got it a week ago. I've seen it and i thought they wouldn't had more deleted scenes. They didn't show plo koon and ki adi attacking the trade federation starship or when Dooku uses two lightsabers. Oo well i still liked it.

Originally posted by Dark Helmet III

They didn't show plo koon and ki adi attacking the trade federation starship or when Dooku uses two lightsabers. Oo well i still liked it.

:eyeraise: wtf?

u mean those scenes werent on the dvd?

i thought they were gonne be included.

so how many deleted scenes are there?

Originally posted by Padanime

:eyeraise: wtf?

u mean those scenes werent on the dvd?

i thought they were gonne be included.

so how many deleted scenes are there?

Yep i was as mad as u. There are i think 8 deleted scenes

Padme talking to senate

Obi Wan looking at analysis of the dart

Padme and her family meeting Anakin

Padme and Anakin walkin in Naboo

Dooku intaregatting(I spelt that wrong) Padme

Trial for Anakin and Padme infront of the Geonosian Court

Obi Wan and Mace Windu talking on the ship plateform

And i no there was one more. That is only 7 but i remember 8

You just had to tease us leXX. :p

The deleted scenes are as follows:

1. Padme Addresses the Senate

2. Jedi Temple Analysis Room

3. Obi-Wan and Mace Windu Jedi landing Platform

4. Extended Arrival on Naboo

5. Padme's Parent's Home

6. Padme's Bedroom

7. Dooku Interrogates Padme

8. Anakin and Padme on trial

I can't wait to watch the movie tomorrow. I am not going to do any homework. That can wait till the following day. I am also going to look for the easter egg's. :D

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by ZBomber

yup. I got a half of day of schoo ltommarow, so as soon as I get out of school, I'm going to Wal-Mart, buying the DVD, going home, then posting about it on LF! :D

Hell ya Zbomber! Half days kick ass

3 hours for Episode 2 DVD

2 hours for GTA Vice =P

Yes, I got the DVD yesterday...and watched AOTC for the first time. :)

I have to say...I'm impressed. I liked it a lot more than Episode I...it had better pacing, and a better plot. The battle at the end really felt like war. In fact, the only issues I had with the film were...

1. Hayden Christensen. I think he was miscast. In some scenes, he was quite good, in others he was totally bland. Unfortunately, it didn't help that he was given some really bad dialogue in parts. When he was supposed to be bad, he wasn't bad enough...and he didn't have a great deal of charisma... IMO, if you're setting a character up for a fall, then you really need the audience to like them a lot first, so they can empathise more.

2. The romantic scenes...just didn't seem very romantic. I have nothing against romance, as long as it's done well. Again, they were a bit bland, and didn't seem to flow with the rest of the film. With Han and Leia in ESB...you at least felt there was some chemistry going on...but I didn't pick that up in AOTC. :(

As for the DVD version...I just wish they had put some of those deleted scenes back into the film, so I could watch them in a proper context. :( In fact, to be honest, there are a couple of those scenes that I felt should not have been removed in the first place...because they weren't very long (so would not have added a great deal of length to the movie, or really altered the pace), and added a little more depth to the situation.

All in all, a good movie, and I have real hopes for the promised darker third episode.

today i went as a happy fella to the store to buy lotr se and epII. i went in and looked around. nothin found. i tried another store, same story. and again another store, still nothin. so im now home alone without any dvd and well, IT SUX.

Archived