Home

Hey, some smilies....

ZBomber

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The correct term is 'honest'. If I don't like something you did or you as a person and you do something that pushes me, then I'm going to tell you how I feel. In the same vein, if I like what you did, I'll tell you. In this case, you pushed me by posting twice begging for attention. Also because you do this on a regular basis and your sig is huge.

Originally posted by mercatfat

The correct term is 'honest'. If I don't like something you did or you as a person and you do something that pushes me, then I'm going to tell you how I feel. In the same vein, if I like what you did, I'll tell you. In this case, you pushed me by posting twice begging for attention. Also because you do this on a regular basis and your sig is huge.

*sigh* in other words you have no tolerance... (looking from a certain point of view) :D

Originally posted by mercatfat

But why in God's name did you tell me to kill my self in another post. God, its people like you who should be locked up or something. Thats basically a threat.

Wel it kinda does look like he's chewing, but

I have a few suggestions, instead of a bashing.

1. Make him have less teeth (about three or four on each row)

2. Make it faster using a .GIF program, so it looks like laughter and not trying to chew peanut butter mixed with glue.

3. Otherwise, not bad.

Originally posted by Eets

There's no limit to how many smilies we can have.

As for the weasel smilies, I think they're great, and will do everything in my power, yes, with every last ounce of- OOOOH! COOKIES! *chases after a cookie*

What about my smilies? 3.gif

Archived