Home

making GIF's

Bob Gnarly

Paintshop Pro. Any version from 5+ will handle animated GIF's via Animation Shop. It handles just about everything, including JPG, GIF and loads of others. If you look around you might even be able to pick up a free full copy off a computer mag cover CD. Like I did - until I upgraded to PSP7. :)

Or you could download the demo from JASC Software's official site

If you're just looking for an image converter, do a search on Google for...you guessed it...Image Converters. :)

Hope that helps. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

That's the one I use, but I want to know how to grab something off a dvd and make a gif out of it.

use divX and put the dvd onto your comp and than edit the AVI...

i dont have a DVD player on my comp that that should work...

Originally posted by ZDawg

Yea, i'm very sure you can copy your DVD's to your PC with DivX...

eh, without a dvd drive?

no............

:eyeraise:

of course I could have misunderstood all of this, but I don't htink I did........

:confused:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

eh, without a dvd drive?

no............

:eyeraise:

of course I could have misunderstood all of this, but I don't htink I did........

:confused:

no, you need a DVD drive... but you can copy it so you dont have to use the DVD each time... you lose quality though.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I thought you were saying that you can use DivX to watch a dvd without a dvd drive. I was like "Well that is a ludicris idea.......what is he on?"

Rofl... that would be cool if that was possible!

hhhmmmm... i tried to put a DVD into my drive once... i couldnt look at what was inside though :(

Archived