Home

Graphical Adventure Games

Darth Groovy

I played this X-Files Game over the summer and I loved it! It was totally awsome, and I just could not put it down! It's a point and click graphical adventure which means you are actually in a FMV environment with arrows to indicate directions and a number of items in your inventory. You investigate murders, anylise items at a crime lab, use a pdf, check your email, make calls on a cell phone, use a digital camera. You almost feel like a real FBI agent. I have one other game like this, it's Blade Runner which is similar but the graphics are not as crisp as X-Files. Well I loved this game so much, that I would like to find some more like it. Does anyone else know of any good Point and Click Graphical adventure games like this that I could get lost in?

The best I ever played is the Monkey Island series. Theyre as funny as hell and entertaining and yet have challenging puzzles. I dont know if u still can get it anywhere but the 4th in the series is quite recent although not the best.

THe first 2 games have a quite outdated graphics but it sure surprassed newer adventure games in terms of gameplay.

Try downloading with Kazaa or similar...

Originally posted by X R Kun

The best I ever played is the Monkey Island series. Theyre as funny as hell and entertaining and yet have challenging puzzles. I dont know if u still can get it anywhere but the 4th in the series is quite recent although not the best.

THe first 2 games have a quite outdated graphics but it sure surprassed newer adventure games in terms of gameplay.

Try downloading with Kazaa or similar...

Pssst, you might not wanna mention the k word around here, it's Taboo....

The Longest Journey = best adventure game ever; since Lucasarts' reign with the Monkey Island, Grim Fandango, and Full Throttle.

I really reccomend you try it out. It might be rather hard to find though. It took me a while, but I finnally found it at a Gamstop. You can order it online from Amazon; I wouldn't reccomend tyring to d/l it though even if you could find it, it contains 4 discs equivalent to about 2gb of game.

Archived