Home

Gun Control?

TheWhiteRaider

Errr...I might be wrong, but aren't you guys a democracy? Why would you then need guns and violent actions to change the goverment? Can't you just vote for any other people? If you need guns to keep your freedom, then the democracy have failed completely.

The only way you would need guns, was if a madman would come in power and make himself dictator. But as the US is today, he would need the peoples support to do this. For what good is an army if they rather want to overthrow you than to fight for you? And the only was to gain the peoples support should be through propaganda. But if he has the people behind him, why should he then be overthrown?

Someone also said that where are there places currently that want to Revolt. Right now off the top of my head I can think of Iraq. I know we don't know much cause they don't let negative media to broadcast there. Like if you watched the news the had recent elections there. Off course Sudam won because he had anyone that had the balls to run against him threatned or retaliation against the people. He has killed a number of his people with biological and chemical weapons. The people don't like him there. The only reason that they can't overthrow him is because the have no way of doing it.

Probably by lots of propaganda, but he has the support of his people, belive it or not.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider

We are loseing freedoms in the U.S. today! Read G. Gordon Liddy's "When I was a kid this was a free country" he goes through listing what he was legally able to do as a kid.

The idea of total freedom is foolish. Total freedom would mean a community where there were no laws, no rules, everyone could do exactly what they would want. Such a community would never work out at all. It would be a total chaos.

Is it really a bad thing that it comes more laws, more rules and more regulations? It is those that do your country safe and calm, though strict, but at least it works.

One thing that is already in place today is that if someone is called a "enemy" or "terrorist" they lose all rights and can not even try to prove that they are not a terrorist. And all you need to be is just called a "terrorist" or just being said to help the enemy and you lose your freedoms. Go ahead and read the bill if you still doubt it.

You know, the US refuses to call the prisoners from the Afghanistan war for 'prisoners of war', because to do this would give the prisoners more rights...

Fewer guns deaths, but there are still knives are there not?

Yes, but knife wounds aren't as fatal as gun wounds, it is a much more dificult way to kill someone, you won't have all these school shootings, children that toys with a knife will extremely rarely die of it, unlike guns, and knifes isn't built for killing wich make them much less efficent than guns. The total number of people murdered would go drasticly down.

Probably by lots of propaganda, but he has the support of his people, belive it or not.

Actually his people do not want to fight. His troops are still demorilized from the Gulf War. The only reason that he has the support of his people is because all of the propaganda that he has against us. They are probally being misled and don't have all the fact's like we do. They do not want to go to war but Sudam will do it. Most Iraq's are abused and they are tired of it. They all know about him but can not really do anything when he will retaliate with his military. They support because they are afraid of what he will do if they don't.

:duel::lsduel:

Yes, but knife wounds aren't as fatal as gun wounds,

I know that to be false. A knife is bigger, causes more damage, most knives have some bump or barb, and a knife does not run out of ammo so you can make sure you target is dead.

and knifes isn't built for killing wich make them much less efficent than guns

Ever heard of switch baldes? You think swords were not ment for killing? Ever heard of Hunting knives?

The idea of total freedom is foolish. Total freedom would mean a community where there were no laws, no rules, everyone could do exactly what they would want. Such a community would never work out at all. It would be a total chaos.

Ah, but I do not talk about total freedom.

Is it really a bad thing that it comes more laws

Too Many or too few laws are bad for a country.

Can't you just vote for any other people?

Not if the goverment goes corrupt.

We are loseing freedoms in the U.S. today! Read G. Gordon Liddy's "When I was a kid this was a free country" he goes through listing what he was legally able to do as a kid. ?

When G. was a kid, he was free to sit at the front of a bus, while the "colored people" were at the back. He was free to seek higher education, while the African Americans were just barely free to join a newly desegregated military. He was free to live in suburbia with the two-car garage and white picket fence.... blacks were free to put out the cross that burned in their yard if they moved into the wrong neighborhood.

G. was free to watch McCarthy round up "communist" filmmakers and directors because they spoke their minds as allowed by the 2nd Ammendent.

All this from a guy who botched a simple second-story job for his President at the Watergate hotel.

Our freedoms are valuable, don't missread me. I'm just saying that as a country, we are different than we were in G.'s day. Shouldn't my daughter be free from the risk of being shot by another child in her home, school, neighborhood or local store? Shouldn't I be free from the danger of loosing my life for $400 at an ATM?

Fewer guns deaths, but there are still knives are there not?

The thing about knives is that they are, as weapons, more personal. Guns are impersonal. You can get some distance between you and a victim with a gun, but it isn't easy to kill with knife or other bladed object. Most aggressors are such because of some self issue: confidence, ego, esteem, compensation, etc. Their anger builds and they justify their actions, but in the end, courage is the real issue. The power of a handgun offers a compensation of courage for the cowardly and the weak. Those that are threatened by others.

Most shootings during robberies occur not because the aggressor doesn't want a victim who can be a witness, but because the aggressor is angry at the victim (victim has what he doesn't), or is scared of the situation, or the aggressor feeds off of the power of being able to take another's life.

To argue that the absence of guns would not drastically lower homicide rates is a pure justification for the ownership of firearms.

But I do maintain that it will be impossible to disarm the US citizen. That having been said, I still maintain that SOMETHING has to be done.

What? Take a look at this link and tell me there's not a problem.

SkinWalker

but it isn't easy to kill with knife or other bladed object.

It is just as easy. You can hide the knife intill you are near by the person. And against someone who has no training it will be no problem. Besides you can throw the knife you know(There have been people that have done so.)

But I do maintain that it will be impossible to disarm the US citizen.

You would be suprised at what you can do during a time of trouble. During peace time with nothing going on it is impossible, but when war or a huge problem(say a terrorist event) you can move people to where they would never go during peace time. I mean if some president said "Give me unlimited power" when he first came to office would the people do it? I do not think so, but when times get realy bad the people would say "OK but ony if we get our freedoms back after this is all over". But those freedoms will never return. Hitler used that in Germany.

And one thing people do not realize is that if we blow holes in one of our rights what is to stop the other ones from getting removed as well?

I'm just saying that as a country, we are different than we were in G.'s day.

So does that mean we did not lose freedoms? The government in Russia wes different than government in Germany and yet they both became dictatorships did they not? They both killed tons of people.

By the way of course you know about the patriot act right? 150 pages with tons of referances to other documents. I doubt something like that could have been writen 2-3 days after 9/11. So how do you know that

What I am about to quote is true. Source from http://www.newmax.com

A largely ignored incident in Pittsburgh, which happened at the same time as the sniper shootings, provides a convincing demonstration.

A man who committed a half-dozen sexual assaults in the city's East End, eluding police and terrorizing women - not as lethally as the sniper, perhaps, but seriously enough - was captured when his intended seventh victim shot and wounded him with the gun she was licensed to carry.

And something else

There was a church(St. James) in South Africa(I would give you the city, but I can't spell it) that was having sunday meetings. A few terrorist with automatic weapons busted into the church and started to open fire. One man in the choir, armed with a revolver, pulled out his gun and returned fire hitting one in the leg. This by itself suprised the terrorist and they ran out side. The terrorist's next plan was to wait outside and shoot terrorized people as they came out of the church. The man with the revolver went to the door and opened fire at the terrorist shocking them even more. The terrorist ran off after that. So one man who had very good accuracy stop what could have been a terible event.

What? Take a look at this link and tell me there's not a problem.

I never said it was not a problem. Besides teens get a hold of automatic(Like in some school shootings) which last time I check are 100% illegal unless you are in the military. Last time I check drug are illegal and yet tons of people die every year. And for a country like the U.S. it would be very hard to keep guns out. Heck we can't get people to cross our boards legaly.

Actually his people do not want to fight. His troops are still demorilized from the Gulf War. The only reason that he has the support of his people is because all of the propaganda that he has against us. They are probally being misled and don't have all the fact's like we do. They do not want to go to war but Sudam will do it. Most Iraq's are abused and they are tired of it. They all know about him but can not really do anything when he will retaliate with his military. They support because they are afraid of what he will do if they don't.

Do not think that you (citizens of US) know all the facts, for you do not. Do not think that you are totally free from propaganda, for you are not.

Ever heard of switch baldes? You think swords were not ment for killing? Ever heard of Hunting knives?

Knifes meant for killing other people are either already outlawed or should be.

You would be suprised at what you can do during a time of trouble. During peace time with nothing going on it is impossible, but when war or a huge problem(say a terrorist event) you can move people to where they would never go during peace time. I mean if some president said "Give me unlimited power" when he first came to office would the people do it? I do not think so, but when times get realy bad the people would say "OK but ony if we get our freedoms back after this is all over". But those freedoms will never return. Hitler used that in Germany.

Exactly what Palpatine did in SW! ;):cool:

Gun control is just lame, oh i have a gun im going to go out and murder someone, yay! big woop outlawing guns wont stop crimes or murdirng peole. Knifes will just pecome the prime wep. its just a buncha bull. Well sux for you if in your country they oultaw guns!

JandoFett, if you don't mind, we are actually having a serious discussion here.

Do not think that you (citizens of US) know all the facts, for you do not. Do not think that you are totally free from propaganda, for you are not.

Actually I get info from other sources as well. I just don't read American Newspaper's. What makes you think that you(citizens of another country) are right. Just cause I am American doesen't mean that I know everything but those are some of the fact's. I watch BBC and there report's and they say the same thing about Sudam's people.

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Actually I get info from other sources as well. I just don't read American Newspaper's. What makes you think that you(citizens of another country) are right. Just cause I am American doesen't mean that I know everything but those are some of the fact's. I watch BBC and there report's and they say the same thing about Sudam's people.

I know only what is told me, so do you. And by that, I have made an opinion, an opinion wich is right for me, but probably wrong for others. And not even BBC tells you everything.

First of all, your vaunted freedom also consists of being able to go out on a street without fear of being gunned down, by some drunk hick with a gun or whatnot. I'd rather have that freedom than being the proud owner of a worthless pistol.

Now, White, what you say about knives is simply not true. Guns are endlessly more dangerous than knives. No matter how much any of you've played Counter strike, a knife does not kill or seriously injure no matter where you hit somebody. A person can defend himself from a kife-attack by running or "rolling with the blow" - not so with a gunshot. If I had to make a quick "hit" the gun would be my choice No. 1 - range, power and usually lethal.

Of course, people will always find a way to kill somone if they really want to, but getting rid of guns will go a long way.

Exactly what Palpatine did in SW!

Yes, but ultimately unthinkable in any civilized country - the world has grown up, and this is not a concern anymore. If you're holding on to your beliefs of "being prepared to defend the country at any time, because we live in constant fear of the british coming back to reclaim our country", then you're living in the past of 300 years ago. Realize how far you and the world has come, instead of clinging to a century old paranoia. You do not need guns to be able to revolt, other countries do. I can understand your fear, but it does not apply to your country - your presidents are elected democratically, no?

Now, all those examples of people saving the day with their gun still does not match up with the hundreds of murders accomplished with easy access to a gun.

I understood when Skin said that it wouldn't be easy to ban guns in USA, due to the "mindset", but it is only now that I've realized how true this really is.

Yes, but ultimately unthinkable in any civilized country

It could still happen. The jews in Germany were saying "That could not happen here."(This was said by a jew 2 months before he was killed by the Germans) And it only took the death of 3,000 jews to give them an idea. The people in the Roman Empire said that the empire would never fall and yet it did. Denial is always what kills people.

To tell you the truth the U.S. media is pro-gun control.

Now, White, what you say about knives is simply not true. Guns are endlessly more dangerous than knives. No matter how much any of you've played Counter strike, a knife does not kill or seriously injure no matter where you hit somebody. A person can defend himself from a kife-attack by running or "rolling with the blow" - not so with a gunshot. If I had to make a quick "hit" the gun would be my choice No. 1 - range, power and usually lethal.

First I have never played Counter strike.

You assume that someone will know if the attack is coming and that the person getting attacked knows how to defend against a knife. A weapon is a weapon. Only about 59% of the gun shot vitims in the U.S. die while 79% of knife vitims die. Besides most dumb-bell crooks load their gun with full-metal-jackets which are not as damaging and most crimials can not aim worth beans.

Oh and slitting someone's neck does not kill people? A guns advantage is range that is it!

Knifes meant for killing other people are either already outlawed or should be.

Any knife will kill. You have to ban them all, but I doubt some of the country could work without knives(Bucher,Cook, ect.).

And the info about the crime rate in England was found in Eye Spy which is published in the UK. Also now some people want ot ban stuff like Karate in the UK. Also any kind of weapon such as a hunting knife or anything you can defend yourself with(Even baseball bats) can put you in prison for 10 years.

well, since i live in wyoming and guns are VERY big here, in fact my dad owns a semi-automatic .223 AR-15, and a .45 acp pistol, along w/6-8 shotguns and many other rifles, 30-06, .243, and an 80-90 year old british .303, it was his dads and will be mine someday, if they try to take any of these away, they better think twice about it, cuz i'll start a ****in war to keep these things, i know you are all saying "see, that's why they'll take them away, it's cuz inbred slack-jawed jackass hillbillies go crazy with em" well, i ain't inbred, slack-jawed, or a hillbillie, a jackass though..., and i don't know anyone who has shot another person at ALL, anger or accident, which means we don't need gun control here, everyone is responsible with them, even the 6 year old kids, we can get hunter safety in 1st grade, which means WE must be doin somethin right, so alls i have to say about gun control:

**** it

so alls i have to say about gun control:

**** it

How thoughtful...

So what you're saying is, because a small state with a hardcore guntoting population can handle guns, we should also let alleytrash from New York City have guns. Because you guys know how to use them... right...

cuz i'll start a ****in war to keep these things

Seriously, is it really worth the trouble? I mean, I'd be pissed if they took away my computer or my snowboard, but if people were going rampant and killing people with them, I'd understand...

Well ever since drugs were made illegal, the drug problem in the United States pretty much went away...

/sarcasm

I as a gun owner, have no problem with background checks and waiting periods.

I have nothing to hide, nor have I ever had the need to acquire a semi automatic rifle in the same time it takes me to grab a cheeseburger from Burger King.

But as for those who say guns should be illegal unless the owner/user has military or law enforcement affiliation, well, if you ever wake up in the middle of the night and find someone in a ski mask standing five feet from your bed....fell free to ask the gentleman to please refrain from stabbing you and your family to death so you can contact the proper authorities.

Originally posted by Unnamed Jed1

Well ever since drugs were made illegal, the drug problem in the United States pretty much went away...

/sarcasm

As sarcastic as it is, you must agree that you'd see more drug abusers if it *wasn't* illegalized, no?

And that's the point - to decrease the amount of gun murders by a large margin.

and i don't know anyone who has shot another person at ALL, anger or accident, which means we don't need gun control here, everyone is responsible with them, even the 6 year old kids, we can get hunter safety in 1st grade, which means WE must be doin somethin right

Just because you don't know of anyone who abuses his freedom doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

It could still happen. The jews in Germany were saying "That could not happen here."

Yes it could happen, but the chances are of it happening in the western world after all these years of trials and experience on this subject is near nil. Oh, of course, that means you need the freedom to prepare for Bush going rampant or the British moving back to take what's theirs.... :rolleyes:

The people of Iraq needs guns, the Chinese needs guns, the Afghans needs guns - Denmark does not need guns and neither does America need guns.

You assume that someone will know if the attack is coming and that the person getting attacked knows how to defend against a knife. A weapon is a weapon. Only about 59% of the gun shot vitims in the U.S. die while 79% of knife vitims die. Besides most dumb-bell crooks load their gun with full-metal-jackets which are not as damaging and most crimials can not aim worth beans.

You're missing the point entirely - which is the more dangerous weapon, the knife or the gun? Oh, of course, by your way of thinking, all weapons are equally deadly and equally easy to use if applied the right way - even a pebble can kill that way.

Regardless of what your source tells you about the fatality of guns, it's still a fact that more gun shootings happen than knife attacks, no? Even if there were more knife attacks, you'd still see a huge decrease in murders if guns were illegalized.

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

well, since i live in wyoming and guns are VERY big here, in fact my dad owns a semi-automatic .223 AR-15, and a .45 acp pistol, along w/6-8 shotguns and many other rifles, 30-06, .243, and an 80-90 year old british .303, it was his dads and will be mine someday, if they try to take any of these away, they better think twice about it, cuz i'll start a ****in war to keep these things, i know you are all saying "see, that's why they'll take them away, it's cuz inbred slack-jawed jackass hillbillies go crazy with em" well, i ain't inbred, slack-jawed, or a hillbillie, a jackass though..., and i don't know anyone who has shot another person at ALL, anger or accident, which means we don't need gun control here, everyone is responsible with them, even the 6 year old kids, we can get hunter safety in 1st grade, which means WE must be doin somethin right, so alls i have to say about gun control:

**** it

You kmow, ep2 Anakin, such posts will most likely make people support gun control, not the opposite. And what the helheim is your father doing with that many guns anyway? Also, you say that no one you know has been shot yet, but would anyone of them have been shot if it was gun control?

But as for those who say guns should be illegal unless the owner/user has military or law enforcement affiliation, well, if you ever wake up in the middle of the night and find someone in a ski mask standing five feet from your bed....fell free to ask the gentleman to please refrain from stabbing you and your family to death so you can contact the proper authorities.

The chances of that to happen are about the same as the chances of being eaten by a rhino, so I don't see why that should be a major problem.

It is just as easy [to kill with a knife as with a gun].

Unless you've actually used both to achieve the same ends, you can't really make an informed opinion on this. I'm not going to get into details, but I actually can make an informed opinion on this. I assure you, there is a difference in ease when it comes to dispatching someone with a gun versus a knife. I wish I didn't know that.

You would be suprised at what you can do during a time of trouble.

Nope.... I've worked side-by-side with folks who've come through during life or death situations. I've also seen a few fail....

During peace time with nothing going on it is impossible, but when war or a huge problem(say a terrorist event) you can move people to where they would never go during peace time. I mean if some president said "Give me unlimited power" when he first came to office would the people do it? I do not think so, but when times get realy bad the people would say "OK but ony if we get our freedoms back after this is all over". But those freedoms will never return. Hitler used that in Germany.

You and I agree more on this than you probably realize. I am VERY much against giving up freedoms. The point I was trying to make with the Liddy thing is that from the time Liddy was a kid until now, many... many freedoms have been gained. But unless you come from a lineage of marginalized or out-right oppressed peoples, it might not be readily apparent.

And one thing people do not realize is that if we blow holes in one of our rights what is to stop the other ones from getting removed as well?

Again. I agree. Liberties are not to be taken lightly or trod upon without due cause.

So does that mean we did not lose freedoms? The government in Russia wes different than government in Germany and yet they both became dictatorships did they not? They both killed tons of people.

Our own governments (state/local/federal) have condoned murder on scales that would surprise you. There were once over 500 nations of Native Americans on this land. Population estimates are in the hundreds of thousands pre-1700. Black Americans were lynched on a regular basis for NO GOOD REASON AT ALL just a couple of generations back during the early 1900's. There are people alive today that have witnessed lynchings, murders, tortures and terrorist tactics against blacks by groups like the KKK, an organization originally created to keep blacks from voting.

Again... as a country, we've also gained many freedoms.

By the way of course you know about the patriot act right? 150 pages with tons of referances to other documents. I doubt something like that could have been writen 2-3 days after 9/11.

There are now, and always have been, those within government who wish to make it serve their own agendas. Of that I do not disagree. It is good that we, as concerned citizens, speak of this among ourselves so that we not lose sight of that fact. (I was recently reminded of Nixon's decision to use the IRS as a tool to audit those he considered his personal enemies and thus disrupt their lives).

I never said it was not a problem. Besides teens get a hold of automatic(Like in some school shootings) which last time I check are 100% illegal unless you are in the military. Last time I check drug are illegal and yet tons of people die every year. And for a country like the U.S. it would be very hard to keep guns out. Heck we can't get people to cross our [borders] legaly.

So what is to be done? I firmly believe in the right for legitimate ownership of firearms. I don't, however, subscribe that tolerating those that use/own them illegitimately is necessary in order to maintain my personal rights. The problem must be solved if we are to maintain credibility as gunowners to the non-gun owning public. Eventually, gun violence will create a hatred (as is already the case) against the gun industry and gun "rights" so as to create a majority that gun owners will be powerless to defend against. Future legislation is already in the works and waiting for the moment to rise, just as the Patriot Act was drafted and waiting for 9/11.

If we, as responsible and legitimate gun-owners, don't act now, it will be too late.

What do we do?

SkinWalker

I could write a whole essay on why giving up "freedoms" is not always a bad idea, and why guns kill people - it is for naught if you are all bent on the idea of owning guns.

In my eyes you have 3 options:

1) Sit and rot, doing nothing and letting this thing escalate.

2) Go for the perpetrators - more police, more jails - keeping the city clean of those intent on doing mean, so to speak.

3) Go for the cause, not the result - change the mindset of the individual American and/or limit the tools, aka guns.

I suppose we could implement some sort of custom security for each gun. You couldnt fire the gun if you werent the user coded to it (fingerprints, whatever...). It could probably be cracked if you were dedicated enough (it would have to be very hard to crack), but it would certainly get around some of more accidental gun incidents (little Johnny finds his daddy beretta..), as well as more tha a few potential homicides...

Guns should probably stay in American society. They're too much part of us now. They definitley should be controlled, however. More background checks, tighter security on each gun, etc. I'd say nobody should have more than one handgun in the home, and maybe a .22 rifle to go target shooting with. (as for you hunters screaming, hunting is lame anyway...)

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

You kmow, ep2 Anakin, such posts will most likely make people support gun control, not the opposite. And what the helheim is your father doing with that many guns anyway? Also, you say that no one you know has been shot yet, but would anyone of them have been shot if it was gun control?

i stated in my post that even the 1st graders know the dangers of guns, and they all get their hunter safety cards (making it LEGAL for them to use a gun) because they are taught right, all the jackasses in new york and places like that have never had anybody tell them what a gun is used for, most of the people in big cities can't fight with their bare hands either, because they know a gun is easier, cuz they're pussies. and what does it matter to you what my dad has all those guns for? did i not say i lived in wyoming? a state where the ENTIRE population is made up of hunters? hmm, and he has the .45 acp and the AR-15 because my bro went into the marines and he needed to get familiar with it so it would be easier for him in basic, that's why my dad has "so many guns" is that bad? why do you care? did i have to answer? no, but i did anyway so now you know why in the "helheim" he has so many guns, plus, we need to shoot all the bears, mountain lions, dogs, cats, skunks, snakes, all the animals that could pose a threat to human life, and we end up killing many animals every year, because animal control is 15 miles away and they'd take for ****in ever to get to our house, and they encourage us to protect ourselves so, that's just the way it is in wyoming, deal with it, they will never take our guns, because they play a HUGE part in our lives, and we don't shoot each other either

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

I suppose we could implement some sort of custom security for each gun. You couldnt fire the gun if you werent the user coded to it (fingerprints, whatever...). It could probably be cracked if you were dedicated enough (it would have to be very hard to crack), but it would certainly get around some of more accidental gun incidents (little Johnny finds his daddy beretta..), as well as more tha a few potential homicides...

Guns should probably stay in American society. They're too much part of us now. They definitley should be controlled, however. More background checks, tighter security on each gun, etc. I'd say nobody should have more than one handgun in the home, and maybe a .22 rifle to go target shooting with. (as for you hunters screaming, hunting is lame anyway...)

fingerprint checking on EVERY gun? THAT'S lame and impossible

little johnny finds daddy's beretta. why did daddy have it accessible to little johnny w/o telling him to NEVER touch it or daddy would do something drastic?

no **** guns are a part of us, only a .22 rifle? please. hunting lame? eat a dick, have you ever been hunting, with people who can actually hunt, and know what to do, and how to skin the animal they just shot, and where to shoot it? probably not so back down

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

i stated in my post that even the 1st graders know the dangers of guns, and they all get their hunter safety cards (making it LEGAL for them to use a gun) because they are taught right,

1st graders should never be able to get their hands on a gun.

plus, we need to shoot all the bears, mountain lions, dogs, cats, skunks, snakes, all the animals that could pose a threat to human life, and we end up killing many animals every year,

Dogs, cats and skunks pose a threat to human life?? :lol::lol:

BTW, do you hunt those animals, or is it self-defense (there is a HUGE difference between those things, mind you.)

they will never take our guns, because they play a HUGE part in our lives,

I'm sorry to hear that :( :(

please. hunting lame? eat a dick, have you ever been hunting, with people who can actually hunt, and know what to do, and how to skin the animal they just shot, and where to shoot it? probably not so back down

Hunting is lame, you simply snipe a defenseless animal? How cowardly is that? If they had fought the animals with their bare hands, then I would have a little respect for them.

And watch your words, or I will report you.

Archived