• Jennifer Lopez
    • Shakira
    • Trina
    • I\'d take any one of them

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Thats all well and good..except for one problem...your opinion doesnt mean **** to me. Thank you, come again!

I'm gonna report you, unless you change your tone.

Don't curse, respect people's opinions and don't enforce your own little rules in your threads.

Originally posted by leXX

I don't DO flame wars. I'm a mature woman. I will never lower myself to that level. I could very well call this little boy all the names under the sun and them some, but I won't.

Go LeXX! I think.... I have mixed feeling... maybe I should do osmething, like shoot someone!

"Hey, you over there!"

*Obi turns around*

"Wanna kill Tyrion?"

"SURE!" :evil2::jawa

Oh god, another flame war.

Only I must say, when you piss off leXX, you're literally asking to get your balls deep fried and your ass kicked.

*Runs for cover*

ok this threads been done be4

many times

many MANY times

neway every1 has different opinions on whos hotter .... and who cares? you an immature little boy and you aint ever gonna have a chance at sum1 like that ... and even if u did you'd (if u have ne sense) get rid of them in 5 seconds cos theyre prolly complete and utter bitches

yeah.... right. So this is thread is packed with hormones!

I'll watch this thread and the language used here. Anymore pissing contents and adviseries and even possibilites of banning will be made.

and of course the customary THREAD CLOSED post by me or an other admin/moderator.

:)

Originally posted by TheJackal

yeah.... right. So this is thread is packed with hormones!

I'll watch this thread and the language used here. Anymore pissing contents and adviseries and even possibilites of banning will be made.

and of course the customary THREAD CLOSED post by me or an other admin/moderator.

:)

Why wasn't this guy on the list?

you an immature little boy and you aint ever gonna have a chance at sum1 like that ... and even if u did you'd (if u have ne sense) get rid of them in 5 seconds cos theyre prolly complete and utter bitches

Just to let any mods or admins that may pass by..notice who starts flaming...immature little boy? I am not gonna respond because I've learned my lesson about flaming. I'm keeping myself clean.

It's actually kinda funny. The people who are "above" this sort of post are the ones who would probably jump at any sexual activity what-so-ever. (all pun intended) What's w/ all the judgemental bs in this forum?...

If Darth's going to hell for this post then I'll be right along with him...Come to think of it, Hell may not be as bad as people think. It's hot. What do you when you're hot? That's right. Remove your clothing. Think of all the hot, "hot" women in Hell...hmmm. Who wants room temperature? /sarcasm off

Archived