Home

Mortal Combat:Deadly Alliance

KBell

I was at my local Blockbuster video store when i noticed that the new mortal combat was out. i wasnt really a big fan of the series but i saw some of the commercials and decided i would rent it, IF it hadn't been already checked out :p SO i was wondering... am i wasting my 5 bux, or will this be a good play?

yeah MK deadly alliance is sweet. i personally hate how most MK games have been liu kang vs shao kahn so having em both get killed in the intro and STAY dead is a definite pro for me.

i personally am an impale mooch, i pick sub zero or frost and just stab those weapons in deep so they're constantly losing life even if all im doing is evading. its cheap but its enough to take out the harder lvl comps.

I'm gonna check this game out too....looks pretty good. :D

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

I dunno, it feels too stiff. I've been spoiled by Soul Caliber...

I miss playing Soul Caliber...that was one of my favorite fight games ever! :D

How much are Dreamcasts these days?

hmm, my roomie got it for his x-box and I think I've been spoiled by too much DOA3, I don't really like it all that much...it's fun for awhile, but gets old real quick...also 3 fighting styles for each person (2 hand-to-hand, 1 weapon) is not the way to go, should've tried to flesh out just 1 and maybe have weapons

Archived