|=34|2 4TT|24CT$ T|-|3 |=34|2|=U|_ ...

T|-|3 $T|20|\|G ...

T|-|3 \v/34|< ...

T|-|3 []|\||\|0C3|\|T ...

T|-|3 C0|2|2U|>T ...

|=34|2 []$ |^|'/ 4||'/.

- Darth Maul

now THAT is 1337!:D

Did Maul actually say this in episode 1?

Never heard it, read it many times.

Originally posted by ZDawg

1337 uses letters and numbers, none of this ]-[ stuff...

Agreed. If a single letter can take up the space of 4 normal ones, I'll betcha 10$ that people are gonna ignore you.

I don't like spending 5 mins actually decyphering one friggin' sentence - add to that, that most people writing the stuff with brackets make up their own letters as they go.

i never been more confused or scared while looking through the net before... well there was that one time when i stumbled into that site about.... nevermind.

"leet" talk pisses me off, i can understand using U or R instead of you or are but who the hell comes up with this number crap? you know this crap is affecting peoples english grades. bah!

This is a prayer translated into leet speak, and I posted it before in the previous leet speak thread.

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe. And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the f3i off our backs, we'd appreciate it. For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3n 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Originally posted by Guardian Omega

This is a prayer translated into leet speak, and I posted it before in the previous leet speak thread.

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe. And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the f3i off our backs, we'd appreciate it. For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3n 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

LOL

Not bad Omega, not bad at all, I could actually understand that one.:D

Archived