Home

The Premier GalacticBattles.com Off-Topic Forum Official Members Directory

Eets

Well, looky here....I got mine done!!

*gets smacked by Tie Guy*

ow....

AHEM! I mean that Tie Guy graciously created me a site, based off his own....I bow to his masterful mastery of teh Swish

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/tieguy/darthhomerprofile.html

As for you, Tie, I'll send teh ninjas after you!!

*gets smacked again*

ok...maybe not.....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Is it just me, Ferg, or have you gotten a lot more humble since i first met you? ;)

Funny though, good job.

It shows doesn't it...;)

BTW, thanks. :) I personally enjoy my music choice on the start page, although it seems some of you may have just skipped that page and didn't listen to the awesome music...

Originally posted by darthfergie

BTW, thanks. :) I personally enjoy my music choice on the start page, although it seems some of you may have just skipped that page and didn't listen to the awesome music...

That is a funny song. Although i never could get it to load on the site, i had to take it directly from the source just to hear it.

well, the reason why we couldn't hear it was cuz the song was not streaming. It was trying to download the whole thing and then play it, and since that would take a while, and also since the opening page is not something many people would stare at expecting to hear music, many people must have missed it :p

Try to make it into an swf or something like that, so it loads faster :)

Otherwise...cool :):cool:

Has no one seen my profile yet? :confused:

The only person who has said anything is Eets (How Ironic is that :p ) and that was just about my nav bar!

And since it has been finished, not a single soul has made a single comment, I'm so hurt... :(

Anyways, I really don't care, I was just hoping for some feedback. Either positive or negative about the layout or setup or even content! Thanks! :D

Archived