Home

[jimmora]PLAYOFFS?!?!??!?![/jimmora]

Clefo

In order to save the forums from an influx of "GO STEELERS!!!" Or "JESUS IS ONLY SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN STEELERS!" threads, If you want to talk about the NFL playoffs, keep it to this thread, thank you.

(If you take offense at that second Steelers comment to that I say: Bite me)

And for the second straight year, the Broncs are not in, because of the myth that Brian Gresie can be a good QB, (Don't talk about the year the Ravens won it all, that was Gus Ferotte's team), and I have to search for a team to root for, and I have to search through them:

Raiders: Me rooting for the Raiders would be like the Palestinians rooting for the Israeli national soccer team.

Titans: Perhaps, they're the only team, I think, can beat the Raiders

Steelers: See above

Jets: They play in a stadium named after a different team, come on!

Colts: Beat the Broncos in a game Denver should've won, bad blood there

Browns: No chance in hell, so I'll root for them

Eagles: If they won, they'd continue the "Backup QB wins the Super Bowl" trend

Packers: They're the butt of a lot of jokes, so no

Bucs: I normally despise them, but better them than the Packers or Raiders

49ers: The team I "like" in the NFC, not the one that I think will win though

Giants: Jason Sehorn has a hot wife, I'm jealous

Falcons: I hate Dan Reeves, but Vick has been very good to me Fantasy-wise..

*Wonders if anyone will read this*

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the most important game to me is the gator bowl on the first. I am pulling for my pack! I am also waiting for the b ball team to step things up a notch.

I am pulling for the falcons this year because I like Vick and because the home town team (panthers) could not do it this year. At least they had a better season but its was still disapointing.

Originally posted by Artoo

[sarcasm] wooho, music city bowl is monday, go hogs. [/sarcasm]

That was one of the more pathetic games I've watched. It really solidified my stance that the Hogs need a QB, have needed a QB, and need a better Running back while their at it. So what they have lots of yards...they also have the most carries in the SEC. The only decent offense Arky gets is a lucky long run for 20-30 yards...when they were decent they at least had great WRs and QB and Cedric Cobbs was on fire...time to go back to sleep...

woops...I couldn't help it...fun times...

Yeah, won't all of you be surprised when the PANTHERS take the super bowl!!!

*Wolfman leans over & wispers into Homer's ear...*

7 and what?!?!?

*more wispering*

ah man...why'd you have to tell me that?

damn...ah well, guess I'll root for the next closest team...go falc...nah, can't do it...don't have the heart

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Yeah, won't all of you be surprised when the PANTHERS take the super bowl!!!

*Wolfman leans over & wispers into Homer's ear...*

7 and what?!?!?

*more wispering*

ah man...why'd you have to tell me that?

damn...ah well, guess I'll root for the next closest team...go falc...nah, can't do it...don't have the heart

HA HA HA

Its ok. Its 6 more than they won last year. They are getting better, just having some major problems with players. That was the biggest let down to me. Lets hope we continue to improve next year and not regress.....

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

HA HA HA

Its ok. Its 6 more than they won last year. They are getting better, just having some major problems with players. That was the biggest let down to me. Lets hope we continue to improve next year and not regress.....

Well, when we get Peppers back we'll have a great defense. It was still good without him, but it'll be even better now cause he's just incredible for one, and now he's got a season's experience behind. After that we need a quarterback. Peete is too old and slow and isn't very accurate or powerfull. Weinke has always sucked, and who are those other guys? All we ever do is throw interceptions. Still, gotta give the O-line some credit, they aren't very good. Peete's been sacked so many times this year. They could definately use some revamping.

If we get all those things done, we're headed for the superbowl!

I must say EAGLES ROCK.

DUH! Isnt it obvious theyre gonna win? I mean theyre 5-0 with a backup QB who says they cant do the same w/Mcnabb? I say go Philly!

this includes phillys (which suck), sixers (which are pretty good), flyers (which pretty good too), kixx (sorry dont really pay attention), and charge (i think theyre good too).

*Edit* And the Rams arent in their way this year! (for you pathetic patriot fans all i can say is that you guys were so lucky last year and that itll never happen again)

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Peppers is alright for someone who came from UNC. HAHA :D

Yeah, we will find some people to fill the spots we need. Smith is a good RB, he stepped up pretty big for us recently.

I just like saying his name in a weird way (almost like Dr. Evil may say it) Pep-pers...they could have some interesting ads w/ him if they parodied the old Dr. Pepper ads..."Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?".....just some random neuron firings I've had in my brain...pay no attention if I make no sense :nut:

Alls I have to say is die Clefo and mostly die HVAM HOW can I be the champion of the regular season and lose in the first round

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh It is pure evil I tell you.

New orleans I laugh in your face you lost the last three games

Go 49ers and go Colts (if your even in the playoffs :rolleyes: )

Archived