Home

WIP: Episode II Obi-Wan

Toonces

I think it was supposed to be friendly teasing, but hey, that's just my optimistic side talking. And you never know, he could be 30 years older than you :D

Nonetheless, I hope things eventually quiet down for Toonces. Things have certainly been a little less interesting without him around much...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mace_sundancer

it was a friendly tease...

and btw i'm 24, so unless you're older than me i can call you young if i want.

too bad you dont act 24...time to get back on topic eh :)

i was comparing the pic you posted Toonces to the picture posted by Matt Liell, and the things on his belt are on the wrong side ;)

if this has been mentioned already i apologize

I'm not nagging or moaning but let's be patient, Toonces and other modellers/skinners do this for fun, not because they have to, and they can take as long as they like.

And what do we know? They could be working on it this very minute! :)

Is this model still going?

Ok, Toonces, one little thing that could make a big impact as to how good the model looks:)

The hairline.

Take a close look at Ewan McGregor's/Obi Ep2 hairline at the forehead, see how it comes down in the middle area? and also, it has more of a combed back look, rather than being just *there* as it is currently.

Also, yeah, the model's face is a little too wide.

That'll be my input for this post.

Unfortunatly I've had ZERO time to work on anything within the last couple of weeks, but fear not, I've resumed my work on Obi, Plo, and Matt's model :D

Pics coming, I gotta get in touch with Arco about the skin. I'm going to post some new pics very soon

@Mest: I deleted the two other posts myself.

@Toonces: That's great to hear dude. I for one(along with many others) are looking forward heaps towards two of the models you are working on - Plo and Obi Ep2. Can't wait to see in-game screenes of them.

But as so far as critique on this model goes, I still stand by the forehead hairline and width of face.

Another minor detail is the color of the eyes, they are lighter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think this model will die..:D

Maybe toonces is busy or sumtin.. N E ways Keep up the good work toonces..:D

If anyone is willing to donate credits to me i would certainly like that thank you :rolleyes:

:koon: I shall wait patiently for his day to come..

Skitzo... just a word of friendly advice - stop asking for donations in your posts. The admins/mods don't like it, and it falls under one of the forum rules.

If you want to tell everyone that'd you'd appreciate donations, put it in your sig. That also saves you the trouble of having to write it each time.

Originally posted by _NinjaGaiden_

Toonces you never cease to amaze me with your modeling skill...... do you work for a game company? if so can you get me a job? :)

Hmm... and how long have you been following this thread, 4 days?

Heh, anyways. I'm sure this will be finished by Episode III. I'm quite sure of that.

Originally posted by KMan

Hmm... and how long have you been following this thread, 4 days?

Heh, anyways. I'm sure this will be finished by Episode III. I'm quite sure of that.

:angel: I wouldnt blame him if he finished it by Episode 4, Oh that would be 1976. Hey KMan I found your loop hole didnt I? Mars out!

Archived