Home

LFJA slogan poll

Kstar__2

Which Slogan?  

1. 1. Which Slogan?

• Lucasforums jedi academy, Jedi outcast's treasure
    • One Jedi's home, one Academy's journey...
    • Love yourself, for if you do not, you are incapable of loving others.
    • Welcome to the Acadademy! Rember, don't feed the trolls!
    • We are protectors of the peace. Not spammers.
    • Where the real men and women come to play
    • There is no flaming, there is patience. There is no prejudice, there is kindness. There is no spam, there is relevance.There is no hatred, there is meekness.
    • Come for the community. Stay for the insanity (made by tyrion :p)
    • "Where destruction has wrought, heroes shall rise from the ashes..."

• 2 weeks later...

we need to be a serious clan/whatever you may call it, and i don't think we will achieve it by using "come for the community, stay for the insanity." i mean, we have to have a slogan that works with our image. i don't have anything agains ty, i just don't think that that slogan is appropriate for us

Well it looks like the majority are going with that slogan, though I'm sure a lot of members of the LFJA have not voted in the poll yet. If you haven't, can you please do so, so we can choose a definite one to use:)Thank you.

And yes Kstar and Groovy, I agree with you on Ty's slogan. Not very appropriate to our cause. Then again, it's not winning the vote at the moment lol.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

thank you groovy. i think we should put the slogan on the back of teh shirt you know. along wiht a picture or something maybe. or maybe teh slogan should be on the front and teh logo on the back.

Just to clarify, the logo will be on the front, slogan on the back, and some cool texted initials will be on the right sleeve. When I get sometime tomorrow, i'll so another draft and post the attachment here.

Archived