Home

A is for Aayla Secura.......

BCanr2d2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by daring dueler

e is fro ephant mon, an old gun dealer, carries a vibro blade,uses it as a carrot pealer, hes the head of security at jabbas palace,and when the sail barge crashes, he ran away drinking juri juice in a challice.

Taters has a way with words..... :cool:

g is fro glowing of a lightsaber,haha il poke you youll feal lik your in labor (ow),sith lord handle sabers alot better,so send the jedi a dear john letter,when it slices you you wont bleed,youll get burned and then you will pleed(for life),if you handle your saber well, make sure when you fight someone they dont live to tell,jedi arnt aloud to start the battle,and only for self defense, they are less harmful than cattle,but being dark thats were it all is , you can strike them down, and on there head you can wiz.when they are down you can hit them again, and even when they are a bloody pulp it still wont end, i cant say i condone evil beahior,you can go ahead and ask my neighbor, i only say things like that in means of the sith , the coolest guys out there in the star wars galaxy, i cant think of a word to ryme so dance , dum dum dum dum da dum, DUM DUM DUM DUM DA DUM DUM DA DUM.

Archived